- 3rd Hand Jacket Gripper
- May we take your coat?
- Erasable Memo Pad with 4 Port USB Hub
- Two Desktop Essentials in One
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
- Pickmaster Plectrum Cutter
- Punch In and Rock Out
- Flexible LED Lamps
- Colourful convenient lights
- Fun And Friendly 'Create Your Own' Monsters
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- 12 in 1 Multi Tool Pen
- Swiss-Army Stationery
A range of interactive games, gadgets and puzzles.
Showing Prices £0 - £10
- Play A Game Of Garden Boules
- It's always great to have games to play together in the garden, but not all of us have enough space for a tennis court, or full game of lawn bowls, so why not try this fantastic Garden Boules set instead?
- Saving is never easy, but with the 3D Money Maze bank, its making a withdrawal that becomes a real headache. This ingenious money bank incorporates a 3D labyrinth around its outer walls which must first be solved in order to gain access to your precious savings inside.
- Say Goodbye to boring breaks
- Hangman, Noughts and Crosses, or Squares. Make that mid-morning cuppa a bit more entertaining.
- Re-invents finger drumming
- Fingers are used instead of sticks with this superb tiny electronic drum kit. The demo mode proves just how effective it can be and, with practice, remarkably musical results can be achieved, recorded and played back to an 'appreciative' audience.
- Brings new meaning to ‘Air Guitar’
- So you want to be the next Hendrix, Satriani, Slash, or Morello? Got the moves but can’t actually play the guitar? No problem! Through the wonders of modern technology you can be shredding like a pro in no time flat with the incredible, inflatable guitar.
- No escaping sudoku!
- There's no escaping Sudoku fever now! Pull down the roll and start filling in the sudoku puzzles. Easy to play, just complete the grid so each row, each column and each 3 by 3 box contains the numbers 1 to 9.
- A-maze-ingly addictive
- A seriously frustrating maze game that you play against the clock. You'll have to have nerves of steel to survive the maze racer.
- Perfect for Rugby Fanatics
- The Pressure Kick game is quick to set up and simple to play. Just lay out the towel 'pitch' on a flat surface. Each player rolls the dice included to decide where you take your Pressure Kick from. Points are then awarded depending on the distance and angle the kick is taken from. Emulate the success (or otherwise) of your chosen nation.
- Random And Chaotic Robotic Bugs
- We've had an invasion of bugs here at Gadgets Towers! Whilst normally the thought of these multi-limbed beasties is enough to make most of us at least shudder, if not jump up on the nearest chair, in this instance we're more than happy to accommodate them. You see the Bugs we've been infested with are the brilliant Hexbug Nanos. These tiny little robotic bugs are such great fun to watch as they scurry around,...
- Be The Music Man
- We've all seen those great novelty piano ties, but haven't you ever wished you could tickle those ivories and plink out a tune on them? The new Musical Piano Tie lets you do just that. Simply clip this funky piece of fashion to your shirt collar and any time you want to bring some music to the situation you can do so just by pressing the printed keys.
- Bring your racing apps to life
- The App Toyz Wheel is a great piece of kit that turns your phone into a steering wheel. Simply click your iPhone or iPod touch into the App Toyz Wheel and play away on your favourite racing game to your hearts content.
- Interactive iPhone Gaming Gun
- Fuse reality with the gaming world using your own iPhone. Change your lounge, office or anywhere you like into a battle ground as you defend your surroundings from an alien invasion!
- For The Driver With A Sense Of Humour
- Have you ever been in a car with a terrible backseat driver, or maybe just a single minded driver who knows full well they are lost, but won't turn around, or ask for directions? Maybe you still use good old paper maps and have to put up with a navigator who is obviously holding the map upside down, or even looking at the wrong page entirely. If you have ever had to deal with any of these things then you need...
- Fun And Friendly 'Create Your Own' Monsters
- Each Blobimals set comes in a pot with some special brightly coloured putty, and a variety of body parts and spiky bits with which to make a truly monstrous creation. Mould the putty into whatever form you want, and add the various monster parts to add a bit of character.
- Good Clean Fun
- Bring a little sporting joy to bath time with a bathketball set for use in the tub. Includes three bright buoyant balls and a hoop that sticks to your bathroom tiles.