- Russian Cat Tattoos
- Erasable Memo Pad with 4 Port USB Hub
- Two Desktop Essentials in One
- Glow In The Dark Gloves
- Glowing Gloves For Happy Hands and Funky...
- Retro Campervan Mugs Pack of Two
- Make Tea, Not War
- Extra Long iPhone Cables
- 2 Metre Charging Leads
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
The very latest gadgets, gizmos and novelties to arrive in our warehouse.
Showing Prices £0 - £10
Showing Preference For Her
- Ultimate Luggage Security
- The Tracker Lock comes with an incredible amount of security features including worldwide Okoban lost and found protection, Search Check to let you know if customs has examined your property and free loss protection for life. It's the absolute best protection for your luggage that you can buy.
- We all brew in a yellow submarine!
- The Tea Sub Yellow Submarine Tea Infuser is the coolest looking tea gadget we've ever seen; styled to resemble the Beatles yellow submarine, it makes an excellent cup of tea and is a guaranteed talking point with anyone you're entertaining. The iconic yellow submarine is made of silicone rather than rubber to prevent any nasty after taste, and the hook at the end of the "anchor" means you won't lose...
- Knit One, Text One
- ss-stitch isnít just for old ladies anymore. If youíre a modern crafty type who isnít too shabby with a needle and thread, you can now practice your needlework while you personalise and protect your SmartPhone. The cross-stitch case provides you with everything you need to thread your own unique design and proudly display it on your iPhone 4 / 4S.
- Seriously Loud Personal Alarm!
- This is a seriously loud personal alarm, for comparison a rock concert is typically 115 decibels, and the average person will begin to experience pain at 125 decibels, so at 130 decibels this will grab attention and disorient any would be attacker. The perfect gift to ensure the recipient feels, and is safe at all times.
- Funny and cuddly whoopee cushions
- The Whoopee Buddies are the perfect gift for anyone young at heart. Whether they're five years old or just behave like it, they're guaranteed a giggle when they get someone with these fuzzy animal whoopee cushions.
- No more dusty desktops
- Chargeable through any standard USB port, the desk vacuum cleaner is just 15cm long, making it the perfect tool to clean every nooks and cranny on your desk or workspace. Available in four different colours, the desk dust buster looks right at home amongst your other office equipment and will ensure that you never have to deal with a disgusting desk ever again!
- Delivers Your Message
- When you need to deliver some greetings to let a first class person know just how much you appreciate them then look no further than these fantastic Royal Mail themed mugs. These high quality porcelain mugs utilise the iconic image of a first class postage stamp to portray your sentiments perfectly.
- Reusable Ceramic Notepad
- Make missed messages and non-green notepads a thing of the past with this great reuseable ceramic notepad. Use a china pencil to write your message, and once it's no longer needed it can be easily wiped off and the notepade reused. Perfect for hanging on the wall by the fridge or keeping on a desk.
- May The Phone Be With You
- Having a colourful, cartoon style Star Wars case to protect your phone from the bumps and scrapes of the world, whether it's from being carelessly dropped or cleft in twain/attacked with a lightsaber, is a great idea. Available in two awesome designs, they're strong enough to protect your iPhone from the force (of gravity).
- Don't slip... grip!
- Now you donít have to sacrifice your sense of style in icy, snowy weather! These ground-gripping slip-ons work like a second sole to provide better traction for Ďhigh-riskí high heels and boots. It couldnít be simpler just slip them over your favourite footwear and off you go. Once you get to your location, slip then off and pop them into the storage pouch provided.
- Retro Fun for the Fridge
- A pack of magnets contains 49 colourful, classic shaped Tetrominoes (that's the proper name for the falling blocks don't-you-know?), ready for you to arrange on any flat magnetic surface. How you display your Tetris magnets it up to you, fit them all together neatly, create geeky artwork or leave a little puzzle with gaps for your housemates to fill in. Featuring seven sets of all seven differently shaped...
- Top-notch timekeeping
- The Matryoshka doll kitchen timer works just like a traditional wind-up 'ding' timer, letting you know when your tea is ready or your boiled egg is just right.
- BLT: bunny, lettuce & tomato
- When it comes to preparing a salad, there's nothing worse than a stray rabbit leaping headfirst into the bowl and chowing down on all your perfectly arranged greenery before you've even had a chance to make the dressing. Fortunately, those aren't real rabbit ears in the salad, they're the rabbit ear salad servers, a pair of salad tongs that look like the long ears of Bugs Bunny and friends. Although you're...
- Scratch The 50 States
- America is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world, with so many things to do and see that you can't possibly fit it all in... or can you? The Scratch Map Personalised USA Map lets you track your travels across the United States, seeing where you've been and where there is still to explore! The where I've been map features the iconic American flag on the top layer, but scratch beneath it and...
- One duck, two duck, red duck, blue duck
- These four tiny rubber ducks come in four different colours: orange, purple, violet and black. But put them in hot water and they ducks will magically change colour to adapt to their surroundings! Fun, fascinating, and coming as a family of four, these cute little colour changing ducks are a great addition to bath time!
- Thatís a wrap
- Combine your Scissors and tape into one handy gift-wrapping gadget. The Scissortape is simple yet brilliant idea, combining a pair of suitably sharp paper scissors with a mini tape dispenser. Slice and stick without ever having to pick up and put down rolls of tape. Those days of squinting over your Sellotape looking for the edge are long gone, along with losing the scissors under scraps of paper.
- Much Easier Than A Thermal Detonator
- There are two things that every full-blooded man wants in his life: beer and a lightsaber. While a fully-functioning lightsaber may be nothing more than a pipe dream, the lightsaber bottle opener is just about as good as it gets! Styled after Luke Skywalker's lightsaber from the original trilogy, the Jedi lightsaber bottle opener generates that iconic lightsaber hum when opening a bottle that's guaranteed to...
- May we take your coat?
- Keep your hands free and your favourite jacket safe and sound with the simple genius of the Jacket Gripper. This ingenious little device easily attaches to shoulder bags, briefcases and backpacks, giving you a safe place to keep a jacket on the go if you donít need to wear it.
- Portable Pocket Sized Plastic Wine Glass
- The pop-up wine glass fits snugly into your pocket when not in use and folds out into a perfectly working, leak-free wine glass when you need it.
- Shoes Over Socks
- Itís the novelty sock that desperately wants to be so much more. These wannabe sneakers are printed to resemble the popular Converse hi-tops that all the cool kids have been wearing since the 1920ís. From sports personalities to rock stars, everyone looks good in a trusty pair of Chuck Taylor basketball shoes; so why not bring the same style to your sock drawer?
- To Cool For School
- Itís the novelty pencil case that desperately wants to be so much more. These wannabe sneaker cases are made to resemble the popular Converse hi-tops that all the cool kids have been wearing since the 1920ís. From sports personalities to rock stars, everyone looks good in a trusty pair of Chuck Taylor basketball shoes; so why not bring the same style to your stationery?
- There's a yeti in my drink!
- Although significantly smaller than your average Yeti, these abominable snowman ice cubes are just as cold as the real deal; keeping your drink chilled and refreshing without clogging it up with Yeti fur.
- Festive Folded Fun
- It may not be the first thing you think of when it comes to Christmas but a bit of festive origami might just be the thing to put you in the mood for the most wonderful time of the year. Great fun as a creative activity for the Christmas holidays, a crafty stocking filler or secret santa gift; anyone of any age can get involved in some merry modelling.
- Fingerprint free touchscreens
- The Stylus Pencil is designed to work with both capacitive and resistive touch-screens, and it's pencil design makes holding it feel very natural. It's chunky in the middle so you're not fiddling around with it, and thin at the end to make sure you're always hitting the keys that you mean to.
- Snuggle 'Em, Cuddle 'Em, And Keep Cosy
- Warm hugs and snuggles can be ready in just 60 seconds with these toasty Snuggle Me Mini Hotties. Simply pop the internal wheat bag into a standard microwave for just a minute, pop back into the cotton cover once heated and start snuggling! The Snuggle Me Mini Hotties are a great, and less potentially messy, replacement for hot water bottles, or just for holding tight when you want to keep cosy on the couch.
- Draw Something Like A Pro
- If you're part of the Draw Something craze, you needn't settle for sloppy finger paintings when you can create true masterpieces using your iCrayon. Much cooler than your bog standard phone stylus; simply pick your favourite colour and doodle away on the drawing app of your choice. Not only that but the smart phone crayon makes typing, texting and other functions easier too, so that's a weight off the old...
- Interactive Cuddly Friend for iPhone and iTouch
- The naturally intuitive touch screen of the iPhone and iTouch is a great way for kids to learn and play, and with Applingz, kids can have fun with their own virtual pet while your phone is kept safe and sound from any little mishaps.
- Emergency Cash
- Simply roll a note up tight and pop it inside the aluminium keyring; then screw it shut and attach it to your everyday set of keys. Hardwearing, waterproof and discreet, the cash stash stays out of sight and out of mind until you need it most.
- A fashionable feline tattoo is one thing, but there's not a more handsome cat than a Russian cat. These quite serious-looking, Russian cat tattoos are straight off the boat from Mother Russia and they're looking rather sharp in their traditional hats and bow ties.
- Move Over Wellies!
- The Festival Feet are a great looking alternative to wellies that keep your feet dry and your shoes clean no matter how much mud you have to contend with! Easier to dance in than conventional wellies and far more convenient to carry, the festival feet protectors are a must-have for anyone planning to attend a music festival this summer.
- Colourful convenient lights
- A colourful and incredibly versatile flexible light, perfect for books, flat surfaces, roofs or even bag straps.
- Duck 'n Jive
- Don't get us wrong, we love the classic yellow rubber duck as much as the next person, but we can't help but think that they've got a little bit dull. If only there was some cool new funky disco duck that could take its place... Wade a minute, there is! The funky disco duck fits the bill perfectly; he's a bath time pal that turns your soak into an aquatic disco! Tapping the disco duck on his immaculate afro...
- Fun-size frosty treats
- With these cute little critters, you can make your own ice cream from scratch in three minutes with just a few basic ingredients. Sugar, milk and cream are all you need to make ice cream and you can add whatever flavourings you want until you've made your perfect frosted concoction.