- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
- Pickmaster Plectrum Cutter
- Punch In and Rock Out
- Flexible LED Lamps
- Colourful convenient lights
- Fun And Friendly 'Create Your Own' Monsters
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- 12 in 1 Multi Tool Pen
- Swiss-Army Stationery
The very latest gadgets, gizmos and novelties to arrive in our warehouse.
Showing Prices £0 - £10
Showing Preference For Him
- Move Over Wellies!
- The Festival Feet are a great looking alternative to wellies that keep your feet dry and your shoes clean no matter how much mud you have to contend with! Easier to dance in than conventional wellies and far more convenient to carry, the festival feet protectors are a must-have for anyone planning to attend a music festival this summer.
- Interactive iPhone Gaming Gun
- Fuse reality with the gaming world using your own iPhone. Change your lounge, office or anywhere you like into a battle ground as you defend your surroundings from an alien invasion!
- How do I like my tea? In a cup, fool!
- Coloured with enough gold to keep even B.A. Baracus himself happy, the sovereign ring handle is exactly the type of thing Mr. T would love. Although the A-Team mug might look like there are a few bullet holes in the side, we assure you that they're purely for decoration, and your beverage won't leak through them!
- Shoes Over Socks
- It’s the novelty sock that desperately wants to be so much more. These wannabe sneakers are printed to resemble the popular Converse hi-tops that all the cool kids have been wearing since the 1920’s. From sports personalities to rock stars, everyone looks good in a trusty pair of Chuck Taylor basketball shoes; so why not bring the same style to your sock drawer?
- Ultimate Luggage Security
- The Tracker Lock comes with an incredible amount of security features including worldwide Okoban lost and found protection, Search Check to let you know if customs has examined your property and free loss protection for life. It's the absolute best protection for your luggage that you can buy.
- Bring your racing apps to life
- The App Toyz Wheel is a great piece of kit that turns your phone into a steering wheel. Simply click your iPhone or iPod touch into the App Toyz Wheel and play away on your favourite racing game to your hearts content.
- Colourful convenient lights
- A colourful and incredibly versatile flexible light, perfect for books, flat surfaces, roofs or even bag straps.
- Punch In and Rock Out
- The Pickmaster, is the savvy guitarist's gadget, designed to ensure you're never short of picks again. Giving you the ability to punch your own standard-sized picks out of any plastic available to you. Slice a plectrum out of an old bank or loyalty card, an old plastic container (particularly takeaway box lids) or just about any plastic you can find. Just line up the plastic through the hole in the top, then...
- Brings new meaning to ‘Air Guitar’
- So you want to be the next Hendrix, Satriani, Slash, or Morello? Got the moves but can’t actually play the guitar? No problem! Through the wonders of modern technology you can be shredding like a pro in no time flat with the incredible, inflatable guitar.
- We all brew in a yellow submarine!
- The Tea Sub Yellow Submarine Tea Infuser is the coolest looking tea gadget we've ever seen; styled to resemble the Beatles yellow submarine, it makes an excellent cup of tea and is a guaranteed talking point with anyone you're entertaining. The iconic yellow submarine is made of silicone rather than rubber to prevent any nasty after taste, and the hook at the end of the "anchor" means you won't lose...
- Two Desktop Essentials in One
- Reduce desk clutter by combining two commonly used desktop essentials into one practical solution. This erasable memo pad is great for taking notes on the fly and doubles up as a handy 4 port USB hub.
- Fingerprint free touchscreens
- The Stylus Pencil is designed to work with both capacitive and resistive touch-screens, and it's pencil design makes holding it feel very natural. It's chunky in the middle so you're not fiddling around with it, and thin at the end to make sure you're always hitting the keys that you mean to.
- Bang and the tea is gone
- If you feel like your morning cup of coffee is just a little bit too peaceful for a man of action such as yourself, this is the perfect mug for you. Styled like a Russian grenade, this novelty mug is a must-have for anyone who's into military history or memorabilia.
- Draw Something Like A Pro
- If you're part of the Draw Something craze, you needn't settle for sloppy finger paintings when you can create true masterpieces using your iCrayon. Much cooler than your bog standard phone stylus; simply pick your favourite colour and doodle away on the drawing app of your choice. Not only that but the smart phone crayon makes typing, texting and other functions easier too, so that's a weight off the old...
- Funny and cuddly whoopee cushions
- The Whoopee Buddies are the perfect gift for anyone young at heart. Whether they're five years old or just behave like it, they're guaranteed a giggle when they get someone with these fuzzy animal whoopee cushions.
- No more dusty desktops
- Chargeable through any standard USB port, the desk vacuum cleaner is just 15cm long, making it the perfect tool to clean every nooks and cranny on your desk or workspace. Available in four different colours, the desk dust buster looks right at home amongst your other office equipment and will ensure that you never have to deal with a disgusting desk ever again!
- Fun-size frosty treats
- With these cute little critters, you can make your own ice cream from scratch in three minutes with just a few basic ingredients. Sugar, milk and cream are all you need to make ice cream and you can add whatever flavourings you want until you've made your perfect frosted concoction.
- Interactive Cuddly Friend for iPhone and iTouch
- The naturally intuitive touch screen of the iPhone and iTouch is a great way for kids to learn and play, and with Applingz, kids can have fun with their own virtual pet while your phone is kept safe and sound from any little mishaps.
- Delivers Your Message
- When you need to deliver some greetings to let a first class person know just how much you appreciate them then look no further than these fantastic Royal Mail themed mugs. These high quality porcelain mugs utilise the iconic image of a first class postage stamp to portray your sentiments perfectly.
- May The Phone Be With You
- Having a colourful, cartoon style Star Wars case to protect your phone from the bumps and scrapes of the world, whether it's from being carelessly dropped or cleft in twain/attacked with a lightsaber, is a great idea. Available in two awesome designs, they're strong enough to protect your iPhone from the force (of gravity).
- Splitter, Headphone Tidy and Phone Stand
- Unlock the potential of your smart phone with the Tri-Key and turn your mobile into a portable entertainment centre. The trusty Tri-Key is a headphone tidy, audio splitter and phone stand all packed into one portable little keyring gadget
- Festive Folded Fun
- It may not be the first thing you think of when it comes to Christmas but a bit of festive origami might just be the thing to put you in the mood for the most wonderful time of the year. Great fun as a creative activity for the Christmas holidays, a crafty stocking filler or secret santa gift; anyone of any age can get involved in some merry modelling.
- Crack Open A Bottle
- Using a corkscrew that leaves lumps of shredded cork in your wine and your face redder than the Vino Tinto you should be enjoying? Opening a bottle with the Easy-Pull Corkscrew Set is an entirely different experience with a clever mechanism that allows you to remove the cork in two smooth motions.
- To Cool For School
- It’s the novelty pencil case that desperately wants to be so much more. These wannabe sneaker cases are made to resemble the popular Converse hi-tops that all the cool kids have been wearing since the 1920’s. From sports personalities to rock stars, everyone looks good in a trusty pair of Chuck Taylor basketball shoes; so why not bring the same style to your stationery?
- The Awesome Foursome
- Ever met a golfer who is just a bit too sure of himself? Take him down a peg with four of the funniest trick golf balls in the world ever! Drop one of these fake balls at the tee and he won’t know what’s hit him… or rather what he’s hit...
- Thrill your grills!
- A great gift for Dads who wish they'd been around to see the ol' west, the cowboy BBQ set features three interchangeable barbecue tools: tongs, a spatula and a carving fork, all of which slot nicely into the barrel of the gun. The hot shot sheriff BBQ set can withstand temperatures of up to 200c, making it the most fearsome barbecue set in all the wild west! And of course, it comes with a badge!
- A perfect pen caddy
- The golf bag pen holder is the perfect gift for a golf fanatic who spends his days in an office wishing he was out on the green, and we wholeheartedly agree. Designed to look exactly like a miniature golf bag, the pen holder comes with three golf club-shaped pens to bring a little realism to your daydream of being out on the course.
- Celebrate dumping your junk
- The Cheering Football Basket fixes easily to most waste paper baskets and whilst it might not revolutionise rubbish disposal, it will help you relive those boyhood dreams of scoring the winning goal at Wembley. You could even set up some sort of paper chain and have someone do commentary as you pass the paper before it triumphantly bulges the back of the net and you can set off on your appropriately awesome...
- Star Wars and Pizza, The Ultimate Combination
- The Star Wars R2D2 pizza cutter may well be the droid you've been looking for and features several iconic sound effects from everyone's favourite little astro-mech. As you press down to cut your pizza, he'll bleep and bloop away happily as he slices through your margherita as easy as a hot lightsaber through butter. The classic round, roller-style blade is stainless steel and can be removed from the main body...
- Retro Fun for the Fridge
- A pack of magnets contains 49 colourful, classic shaped Tetrominoes (that's the proper name for the falling blocks don't-you-know?), ready for you to arrange on any flat magnetic surface. How you display your Tetris magnets it up to you, fit them all together neatly, create geeky artwork or leave a little puzzle with gaps for your housemates to fill in. Featuring seven sets of all seven differently shaped...
- Egg in the hole!
- Turn your egg and soldiers into real soldiers with this set of 2 egg cups designed to look like grenades!
- Keeping your lunch safe
- Ah, the brown paper bag. A staple of office lunchtime all over the world that's just been given a massive and much-needed overhaul. The Brown Paper Bag lunch bag is made from tear-proof, leak-resistant insulating tyvek, a material that won't split in the rain or let its contents fall out of the bottom.
- This smells like a job for…
- Superheroes are used to wiping up crime… and now they’re here to wipe up after you! You can have X-ray vision, superhuman strength or psychic powers but none of these are much use to you when you run out of loo roll.
- Scratch The 50 States
- America is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world, with so many things to do and see that you can't possibly fit it all in... or can you? The Scratch Map Personalised USA Map lets you track your travels across the United States, seeing where you've been and where there is still to explore! The where I've been map features the iconic American flag on the top layer, but scratch beneath it and...
- One duck, two duck, red duck, blue duck
- These four tiny rubber ducks come in four different colours: orange, purple, violet and black. But put them in hot water and they ducks will magically change colour to adapt to their surroundings! Fun, fascinating, and coming as a family of four, these cute little colour changing ducks are a great addition to bath time!
- Emergency Cash
- Simply roll a note up tight and pop it inside the aluminium keyring; then screw it shut and attach it to your everyday set of keys. Hardwearing, waterproof and discreet, the cash stash stays out of sight and out of mind until you need it most.
- Less Door-Shutting, More Putting
- The ideal gift for the golfing fanatic, the golfer’s doorstop is a portable wooden ‘hole’ which acts as your mobile golf course. With a ball included, all you need is a club and you’re good to go; perfect beginners and pros alike to hone their skills at home. Then when you’re done with sinking birdies for the day, it continues to serve its practical purpose as a sturdy wooden doorstop.
- Pull Back And Swing
- Spend your days at work dreaming of getting out on the green for your daily dose of iron? Your body still in the office but your mind has already teed off? Well now you can even practice your putt while you’re on the job with your miniature crazy golfer desktop pal.
- Much Easier Than A Thermal Detonator
- There are two things that every full-blooded man wants in his life: beer and a lightsaber. While a fully-functioning lightsaber may be nothing more than a pipe dream, the lightsaber bottle opener is just about as good as it gets! Styled after Luke Skywalker's lightsaber from the original trilogy, the Jedi lightsaber bottle opener generates that iconic lightsaber hum when opening a bottle that's guaranteed to...
- Duck 'n Jive
- Don't get us wrong, we love the classic yellow rubber duck as much as the next person, but we can't help but think that they've got a little bit dull. If only there was some cool new funky disco duck that could take its place... Wade a minute, there is! The funky disco duck fits the bill perfectly; he's a bath time pal that turns your soak into an aquatic disco! Tapping the disco duck on his immaculate afro...
- Dee De De Dee De De De De Dee…
- Since if first started back in the 60s, Match Of The Day has been a British institution and it’s iconic theme tune identified as one of the most recognisable in the UK. So when you sit down with a cup of tea, ready to watch highlights, why not enjoy your brew in your very own official musical Match Of The Day mug?