- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
- Pickmaster Plectrum Cutter
- Punch In and Rock Out
- Flexible LED Lamps
- Colourful convenient lights
- Fun And Friendly 'Create Your Own' Monsters
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- 12 in 1 Multi Tool Pen
- Swiss-Army Stationery
The very latest gadgets, gizmos and novelties to arrive in our warehouse.
Showing Prices £10 - £20
- Colour changing portable light
- Chuppi from Mathmos is the little light-up pal who will be whoever you want him to be. Not only is he terribly cute, he's a rechargable colour-changing lamp that you can bring with you when you need a friend to light the way. With no wires, Chuppi will happily travel anywhere. He'll sit by your bed as a night light, illuminate your desk and generally give you a warm glow when you most need it.
- Recycled railway? Chuffing marvellous!
- It's a classic train set but with a big eco-friendly difference. Instead of laying out plastic track, you create your own track segments from old scrap paper, so you can get the kids involved with recycling and build your model railway as big as you like!
- The R2D2 mug with lid is what we imagine every Rebel Alliance pilot drinks their Star Coffee out of; a detailed drinks mug styled to look like the loveable R2D2. With the lid on, your tea or coffee will retain its heat much longer than standard mugs, so if you've got to answer the door to Obi Wan or pop out to the shops in your X-Wing for 5 minutes you can come back to a nice hot cuppa.
- Multipurpose Alarm Clock
- The Science Museum alarm clock is the most accurate clock of its size in the world, updating 3 times a day with up to the millisecond precision from the atomic clock in Frankfurt. Where the average clock loses up to 15 minutes a year, the scientific talking alarm clock will stay 100% accurate as long as there are batteries in it! Because it's radio controlled, it will automatically take into account leap years,...
- Be A Phone-Doodling Fool
- Styled like an etch-a-sketch iPhone case but with a stylus instead of hard-to-handle knobs, the iFoolish Doodle Case provides excellent protection for your iPhone as well as letting you doodle away to your hearts content, write messages to friends or even just colour it in!
- One Size Fits All Shock Absorber
- iBallz is a unique and ingenious shock absorbing harness for the Apple iPad, iPad 2, and similar sized tablet devices such as the Kindle. The iBallz consists of four clever shock absorbing balls held together with an adjustable length of cord. The iBallz are easy to fit with each ball slipping easily over one of the four corners of your iPad, you then adjust the cord which ensures that the iBallz stay securely...
- Phenomenal Phone Photography
- The duo lens is a clip-on camera extension that works with any camera phone to enhance your photographs and give them that professional feel.
- Take control of the Doctor’s most fearsome adversary – the Dalek! The most iconic villain in British sci-fi is now a terrifying remote control inflatable. When the Doctor talked about blowing up the Daleks, we’re not sure this is what he had in mind.
- No More Excess With These Digital Scales
- The Ultimo Luggage Scale is the most stylish and convenient way to weigh your luggage before check in. It can cope with bags that weigh up to 50kg and its handle is ergonomically designed to make it comfortable to hold and easy to use.
- The force is strong with this one
- Whether you're a Rebel or an Imperial, these fantastic iPad cases are a must-have for any Star Wars fan. There are two awesome designs available, and they'll protect your iPad from anything whether it's a blaster, a lightsaber or an little Ewok with sticky paws!
- Phone Controlled Ferrari Racer
- The RC Ferrari Enzo is a fully detailed 1:50 miniature replica in classic red that you control with your Apple or Android Smart Phone! Using Smart-Link technology. you can steer and accelerate with just the movement of your phone and even feel the rumble when the engine roars to life!
- Alfred, Clean The Barbecue
- Summer means barbecues in the sunshine, but after the fun is over there's always someone that has to spend hours scrubbing the barbecue clean in time for the next one. Sadly we don't have the facilities to send you your own real life personal butler but what we can do is make cleaning the BBQ an absolute doddle. It may not be much good at pouring the wine or serving the entrees, but the BBQ Butler motorized...
- Use The Force
- Rather than hitting a snooze button or flicking a switch, the only way to turn the Star Wars alarm clock off is to hurl it at a wall with all the force you can muster! The Star Wars off the wall alarm clock is sturdy enough to withstand a daily battering, and launching the thing across the room is much more satisfying than hitting any measly 'off' button. The perfect Star Wars gift for any self-respecting young...
- Protect your valuables from Daleks!
- Lock your valuables away in the Doctor's TARDIS, ready to be whisked off to Gallifrey at the first sign of Daleks! The TARDIS safe only unlocks with a combination of your specific smart phone and a changeable 4-digit pin combination of your choosing, so it'll take more than a sonic screwdriver to crack into your valuables.
- From Russia with Fun
- What time is it? Well that's just a silly question, because since 1984 it has always been time for Tetris. Everyone loves a bit of relentless, Russian block-building and this Tetris alarm clock must be the coolest item of Tetris geekery we've seen yet.
- A Hatful Of Music
- It's a seeming contradiction that poses an age old dilemma: how can you keep your head and ears warm in the cold weather whilst also keeping that aura of cool around you? Now we finally have an answer in the funky shape of the iHat. This essential piece of headgear looks a normal black beanie from the outside, but the iHat conceals an internal speaker to ensure that while it keeps your head and ears warm you...
- Brighten Up Your Room
- If you're looking for a quick and easy way to brighten up your living room, then look no further than the Vivid Colour Mood Light. Whether you've having a party, intimate gathering or just a quiet night at home, the Vivid Colour Mood light projects a calm coloured ambient light onto your wall to add atmosphere to your room. There are 8 different colour options and you can choose between one single colour or...
- Insert Phone and Press Start
- When it comes to app-store games, retro classics are back in force but we think playing with a touch screen lacks a certain tactile something (and it certainly wouldn't have been acceptable in the 80s).
- Drive On Land, Fly In Air
- Is it a helicopter? Is it a car? In fact the new Air Racer is both in one! Just like something out of an 80s TV show the Air Racer can operate as a standard remote controlled car, but at the press of a button will convert into a three channel remote control helicopter that can take off, hover and descend, steer left and right with three modes of forward movement. The Air Racer comes with a lightweight internal...
- Bigger on the inside = More cookies!
- Sometimes Doctor Who needs a little time out for tea and biscuits. Of course when our favourite Gallifreyan wants a Garibaldi, the first thing he does is to reach for his trusty Dr Who talking TARDIS cookie jar. Featuring real sound effects from BBC's Doctor Who!
- Where in the world have you been?
- Let everyone see the world just as you've seen it. Display all of your fondest holiday and travel memories by pinning them to your own cork board map of the world. The land masses of the world have an adhesive backing for you to arrange them however you choose across a wall or board. Create a realistic 'to scale' map or rearrange the world however you like it.
- That's no droid, that's a cookie jar!
- It's a well known fact that Droids don't eat human food, so who better to guard your stash of chocolate chip cookies than R2D2? The R2D2 cookie jar is a fantastic Star Wars collectible and, unlike those greedy Ewoks, he'll never take one for himself! The R2D2 cookie jar isn't just a cool Star Wars gift, it's also an incredibly detailed ceramic that looks just like the real Artoo from the movies.
- Juice on the loose
- You can always guarantee that your mobile will run out at the most inconvenient moment . Keep an Xtra power charger with you for a battery boost throughout the day, during a trip away or an unexpected overnight stay. Simply plug it in and charge on the go, with the facility to revive an iPhone battery up to 80% and charge a multitude of other smart phones and devices, it packs some serious power.
- Grip it. Flip it. Serve it.
- Barbecuing just got much easier with the Q stake 3-in-1 barbecue tool. Switching between spatula, tongs and fork in seconds, the Q Stake is the ultimate BBQ accessory that any self-respecting meat lover should own. Whether you're flipping burgers, spiking sausages, or gripping more exotic items like steaks, there's no need for extra utensils when you've got the Q stake!
- Portable Percussion
- Know any dodgy desk drummers who won’t stop tapping on every available tabletop? Give them something with a proper beat to it and let them practice their Paradiddles on this retro style desktop drum kit.
- The Rock n' Roll Tumbler
- For those who like a little tipple, there is now a revolutionary new way to cool your favourite drink. Use the silicon mold provided to freeze a solid ice sphere and drop it in your rock tumbler. The ice boulder outlasts traditional ice cubes and rolls around the 'rock' in the centre with a slight movement of the glass. This movement cools your drink to perfection whilst keeping melted ice to a minimum.
- Forget bleeps and bells, the talking Chewbacca alarm clock will wake you with the sound of Chewie’s gentle crooning. It’s like waking up aboard the Millennium Falcon ready to start a day of smuggling but without that Wookie smell.The clock itself is styled as a traditional alarm clock but with a Star Wars twist as the ‘bells’ are covered in fluffy Wookie fur.
- Slimline iPhone Card Wallet
- The iWallet is a sturdy iPhone wallet case that also holds all the cards you need for everyday life. It holds all the important cards like drivers license and bank cards and still manages to be slim-line, so it won't turn your phone into a bulky nightmare! The card section snaps closed with a magnet catch, so your cards won't be emptying out all over your pocket and it won't be falling open when you're trying...
- There's nothing wrong with a burger and a sausage, but the best barbecues are the ones that try to be a bit more adventurous, and the slider BBQ skewers are great at helping you achieve that! Like any standard barbecue skewer, the sliders keep your food stuck together while you're cooking it, but the difference between these and your average barbecue tool is that the sliders make getting the cooked food off the...
- Aquatic ambience
- The underwater mood light is a great way to light your room in a softer, gentler and more aesthetically pleasing light than a standard bulb. The waterproof LED light can sit in any amount of water from a flower vase to a jacuzzi and cast out pleasing beams of ambient light to fill wherever you are with a bright but gentle coloured hue.