- Snuggle Me Mini Hotties
- Snuggle 'Em, Cuddle 'Em, And Keep Cosy
- TRIKEY 3 in 1 Phone Gadget
- Splitter, Headphone Tidy and Phone Stand
- Glow In The Dark Gloves
- Glowing Gloves For Happy Hands and Funky...
- Retro Campervan Mugs Pack of Two
- Make Tea, Not War
- Extra Long iPhone Cables
- 2 Metre Charging Leads
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
The very latest gadgets, gizmos and novelties to arrive in our warehouse.
Showing Prices £10 - £20
Showing Preference For Her
- Aquatic ambience
- The underwater mood light is a great way to light your room in a softer, gentler and more aesthetically pleasing light than a standard bulb. The waterproof LED light can sit in any amount of water from a flower vase to a jacuzzi and cast out pleasing beams of ambient light to fill wherever you are with a bright but gentle coloured hue.
- Multipurpose Alarm Clock
- The Science Museum alarm clock is the most accurate clock of its size in the world, updating 3 times a day with up to the millisecond precision from the atomic clock in Frankfurt. Where the average clock loses up to 15 minutes a year, the scientific talking alarm clock will stay 100% accurate as long as there are batteries in it! Because it's radio controlled, it will automatically take into account leap years,...
- Be A Phone-Doodling Fool
- Styled like an etch-a-sketch iPhone case but with a stylus instead of hard-to-handle knobs, the iFoolish Doodle Case provides excellent protection for your iPhone as well as letting you doodle away to your hearts content, write messages to friends or even just colour it in!
- The force is strong with this one
- Whether you're a Rebel or an Imperial, these fantastic iPad cases are a must-have for any Star Wars fan. There are two awesome designs available, and they'll protect your iPad from anything whether it's a blaster, a lightsaber or an little Ewok with sticky paws!
- Brighten Up Your Room
- If you're looking for a quick and easy way to brighten up your living room, then look no further than the Vivid Colour Mood Light. Whether you've having a party, intimate gathering or just a quiet night at home, the Vivid Colour Mood light projects a calm coloured ambient light onto your wall to add atmosphere to your room. There are 8 different colour options and you can choose between one single colour or...
- The Rock n' Roll Tumbler
- For those who like a little tipple, there is now a revolutionary new way to cool your favourite drink. Use the silicon mold provided to freeze a solid ice sphere and drop it in your rock tumbler. The ice boulder outlasts traditional ice cubes and rolls around the 'rock' in the centre with a slight movement of the glass. This movement cools your drink to perfection whilst keeping melted ice to a minimum.
- That's no droid, that's a cookie jar!
- It's a well known fact that Droids don't eat human food, so who better to guard your stash of chocolate chip cookies than R2D2? The R2D2 cookie jar is a fantastic Star Wars collectible and, unlike those greedy Ewoks, he'll never take one for himself! The R2D2 cookie jar isn't just a cool Star Wars gift, it's also an incredibly detailed ceramic that looks just like the real Artoo from the movies.
- Phenomenal Phone Photography
- The duo lens is a clip-on camera extension that works with any camera phone to enhance your photographs and give them that professional feel.
- Forget bleeps and bells, the talking Chewbacca alarm clock will wake you with the sound of Chewie’s gentle crooning. It’s like waking up aboard the Millennium Falcon ready to start a day of smuggling but without that Wookie smell.The clock itself is styled as a traditional alarm clock but with a Star Wars twist as the ‘bells’ are covered in fluffy Wookie fur.
- Alfred, Clean The Barbecue
- Summer means barbecues in the sunshine, but after the fun is over there's always someone that has to spend hours scrubbing the barbecue clean in time for the next one. Sadly we don't have the facilities to send you your own real life personal butler but what we can do is make cleaning the BBQ an absolute doddle. It may not be much good at pouring the wine or serving the entrees, but the BBQ Butler motorized...
- Juice on the loose
- You can always guarantee that your mobile will run out at the most inconvenient moment . Keep an Xtra power charger with you for a battery boost throughout the day, during a trip away or an unexpected overnight stay. Simply plug it in and charge on the go, with the facility to revive an iPhone battery up to 80% and charge a multitude of other smart phones and devices, it packs some serious power.
- One Size Fits All Shock Absorber
- iBallz is a unique and ingenious shock absorbing harness for the Apple iPad, iPad 2, and similar sized tablet devices such as the Kindle. The iBallz consists of four clever shock absorbing balls held together with an adjustable length of cord. The iBallz are easy to fit with each ball slipping easily over one of the four corners of your iPad, you then adjust the cord which ensures that the iBallz stay securely...
- Slimline iPhone Card Wallet
- The iWallet is a sturdy iPhone wallet case that also holds all the cards you need for everyday life. It holds all the important cards like drivers license and bank cards and still manages to be slim-line, so it won't turn your phone into a bulky nightmare! The card section snaps closed with a magnet catch, so your cards won't be emptying out all over your pocket and it won't be falling open when you're trying...
- Where in the world have you been?
- Let everyone see the world just as you've seen it. Display all of your fondest holiday and travel memories by pinning them to your own cork board map of the world. The land masses of the world have an adhesive backing for you to arrange them however you choose across a wall or board. Create a realistic 'to scale' map or rearrange the world however you like it.
- The R2D2 mug with lid is what we imagine every Rebel Alliance pilot drinks their Star Coffee out of; a detailed drinks mug styled to look like the loveable R2D2. With the lid on, your tea or coffee will retain its heat much longer than standard mugs, so if you've got to answer the door to Obi Wan or pop out to the shops in your X-Wing for 5 minutes you can come back to a nice hot cuppa.