- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
- Pickmaster Plectrum Cutter
- Punch In and Rock Out
- Flexible LED Lamps
- Colourful convenient lights
- Fun And Friendly 'Create Your Own' Monsters
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- 12 in 1 Multi Tool Pen
- Swiss-Army Stationery
Big kids, little kids and the young at heart will find loads of great gadgets to play with in this section.
Showing Preference For Him
- Mini Moving Fun
- This Mini Radio Control Forklift is an accurate replica of full-size trucks - and the full steering, allows accurate control of the truck when picking up the pallets, cones and carton included.
- Just Keep Swimming
- The Air Swimmers come in two fun designs, there is a brightly coloured Clown fish, just like Nemo, or there is a more menacing shark design complete with rows of sharp and pointy looking teeth. Whichever you choose the Air Swimmers are great fun to have floating around inside, and look spectacular as they swim through the air with the greatest of ease.
- Re-invents finger drumming
- Fingers are used instead of sticks with this superb tiny electronic drum kit. The demo mode proves just how effective it can be and, with practice, remarkably musical results can be achieved, recorded and played back to an 'appreciative' audience.
- Fight the Dark Side
- Will you choose the purifying blue light of the Jedi, or the ominous red light of the Dark Side? Whatever path you go down you'll have a super cool lightsaber LED torch to light your way! That's right our full size replica lightsaber handle torches are now avaiable with a decidedly devious red LED alternative to the positively pure blue LED.
- May The Force Be With You
- A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away we discovered these great Star Wars talking plush toys, and they most certainly ARE the toys you're looking for! Cuter than an Ewok, cooler than Boba Fett, and certainly nowhere near as annoying as Salacious Crumb! Although they may be a little short for a Stormtrooper at about 9 inches, judge them by their size you should not. The force will certainly be with you when...
- Be The Music Man
- We've all seen those great novelty piano ties, but haven't you ever wished you could tickle those ivories and plink out a tune on them? The new Musical Piano Tie lets you do just that. Simply clip this funky piece of fashion to your shirt collar and any time you want to bring some music to the situation you can do so just by pressing the printed keys.
- Funny and cuddly whoopee cushions
- The Whoopee Buddies are the perfect gift for anyone young at heart. Whether they're five years old or just behave like it, they're guaranteed a giggle when they get someone with these fuzzy animal whoopee cushions.
- Random And Chaotic Robotic Bugs
- We've had an invasion of bugs here at Gadgets Towers! Whilst normally the thought of these multi-limbed beasties is enough to make most of us at least shudder, if not jump up on the nearest chair, in this instance we're more than happy to accommodate them. You see the Bugs we've been infested with are the brilliant Hexbug Nanos. These tiny little robotic bugs are such great fun to watch as they scurry around,...
- Monstrously Irritating!
- Cute, cuddly and incredibly annoying monsters! Tickle their feet and they'll bounce up and down in fits of giggles, squeeze their tummies to make them burp (or worse...) and poke their googly eyes to hear them scream. You can even make them repeat everything you say by squeezing their hands and recording your voice.
- Portable Percussion
- Know any dodgy desk drummers who won’t stop tapping on every available tabletop? Give them something with a proper beat to it and let them practice their Paradiddles on this retro style desktop drum kit.
- Recycled railway? Chuffing marvellous!
- It's a classic train set but with a big eco-friendly difference. Instead of laying out plastic track, you create your own track segments from old scrap paper, so you can get the kids involved with recycling and build your model railway as big as you like!
- Get Your Rotors Running
- Get your rotors running because if you thought that remote control helicopters couldn't get any cooler than the awesome Chinook themed Picco Tandemz, then think again, because the new improved version has just been drafted into service here at Gadgets Towers. Of course it features the instantly recognisable twin rotor design of the Chinook, but this new improved version incorporates a sophisticated electronic...
- Take control of the Doctor’s most fearsome adversary – the Dalek! The most iconic villain in British sci-fi is now a terrifying remote control inflatable. When the Doctor talked about blowing up the Daleks, we’re not sure this is what he had in mind.
- Festive fun without the frosty fingers
- Build an indoor snowman out of this super snowy modelling goo, adorn him with hat, scarf and carrot etc before watching him magically melt away into a puddle of snow. Then rebuild as many times as you want with no need for cold weather!
- For The Driver With A Sense Of Humour
- Have you ever been in a car with a terrible backseat driver, or maybe just a single minded driver who knows full well they are lost, but won't turn around, or ask for directions? Maybe you still use good old paper maps and have to put up with a navigator who is obviously holding the map upside down, or even looking at the wrong page entirely. If you have ever had to deal with any of these things then you need...
- You Are An Intruder And Will Be Exterminated!
- What better to keep away possible interlopers and invaders than the fearsome sight of a Dalek? Well you can bring to bear the might and fear factor of The Doctor's most dangerous enemy with this amazing Dalek Desk Protector. Simply turn it on and it will roam freely about your desk completely autonomously, no remote control or programming required.
- Drive On Land, Fly In Air
- Is it a helicopter? Is it a car? In fact the new Air Racer is both in one! Just like something out of an 80s TV show the Air Racer can operate as a standard remote controlled car, but at the press of a button will convert into a three channel remote control helicopter that can take off, hover and descend, steer left and right with three modes of forward movement. The Air Racer comes with a lightweight internal...
- He speaks, he sings, he dances
- Patch the Dog is one of this year's must-have gadgets for phone and MP3 player, plug him in and he'll move his mouth in sync with incoming phone calls or sing and dance along to music.
- Fun And Friendly 'Create Your Own' Monsters
- Each Blobimals set comes in a pot with some special brightly coloured putty, and a variety of body parts and spiky bits with which to make a truly monstrous creation. Mould the putty into whatever form you want, and add the various monster parts to add a bit of character.
- Brings new meaning to ‘Air Guitar’
- So you want to be the next Hendrix, Satriani, Slash, or Morello? Got the moves but can’t actually play the guitar? No problem! Through the wonders of modern technology you can be shredding like a pro in no time flat with the incredible, inflatable guitar.
- Car and Helicopter Combo
- Following on from the success of the Heli Mission comes the new Heli Racer. This awesome combo combines a remote controlled helicopter with a vehicle that we think looks an awful lot like the Bat Mobile from Batman Begins, and The Dark Knight! In fact we're also pretty sure that if Batman were to get his ride pimped about the only thing it would be lacking is an integral helicopter that takes off at the push of...