- TRIKEY 3 in 1 Phone Gadget
- Splitter, Headphone Tidy and Phone Stand
- Stake All in One BBQ Tool
- Grip it. Flip it. Serve it.
- Emergency Smart Charger
- Extra power for your iPod/iPhone
- TSA Tracker Luggage Lock
- Ultimate Luggage Security
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
A good host always keeps their guest's drinks topped up, with this range of bar themed gadgets you can keep the liquid refreshment more fun and flowing faster for longer.
- Makes ice cubes in under 20 mins
- New model - even more compact and lower priced too! Ideal for anyone who wants freshly made ice "cubes" in small quantities, without the four figure costs of ice making fridges! Great for parties - cool down the drinks even when other temperatures are rising. Just fill the water reservoir from the cold tap, then sit back and wait! And no need to wait for long either, as the first ice cubes can be ready...
- Glasses that don't cost the earth
- Glasses that don't cost the earth. Handmade in Cornwall from famous brand beer bottles such as the iconic 450ml swing top Grolsch Bottle, and Sol and Corona, these unique goblets are manufactured using using materials and processes that are designed to be as energy efficient as possible.
- Cool Fossil Ice Cube Moulds
- Bring out your inner paleaontologist with these great Dinosaur Fossil Ice Cubes.
Great for parties these are sure to be a prehistoric hit with any Dinosaur fans.
- Super Cool Beer Tankard
- How can you drink beer and be without one of these super cool Frozen Ice Tankards? After all as those famous Australian purveyors of a certain lager tell us "Well, you wouldn't want a warm beer!" These Frozen Tankards are perfect for keeping your beer cold for longer especially on those hot summer days, just keep a couple ready in the freezer to call upon when needed and you'll never need to worry about warm...
- Magically risen rosť
- This incredible single bottle rack uses the principle of balance to create the magical optical illusion that your chateu neuf du pape is floating in mid-air, tethered to the ground by a flimsy piece of rope.
- There's a yeti in my drink!
- Although significantly smaller than your average Yeti, these abominable snowman ice cubes are just as cold as the real deal; keeping your drink chilled and refreshing without clogging it up with Yeti fur.
- Magical Wine Holder
- Here at Gadgets Towers we know that everyone likes magic! So obviously the optical illusion provided by the ingenious Wine Chain Bottle Holder will provide you and any guests with an instant talking point.
- If music be the food of love
- If music be the food of love then these retro record bowls are what you serve it in. The designer of these bowls put a new "spin" on recycling by rescuing discarded records and creating them into fascinating works of functional art. By lovingly remoulding old vinyl records, then sealing with a protective coating, these bowls will prove to be a talking point at any dinner party, whatever the misical...
- Liven up your Gin and Tonic
- Liven up your Gin and Tonic, or any other drink for that matter, with these great novelty ice cubes. Sure to bring a grin to any face, and provide a tonic for the stress of the modern world, add a couple to your drink for the perfect Grin and Tonic.
- Recycled Snack Carrier
- When hosting any social event announcing the arrival of a big plate of snacks is always music to the ears of your guests. Next time you have your friends round for a social gathering, lay some music on their eyes as well with one of these brilliant Vinyl Snack Trays. The Recycled Vinyl Snack Trays are made from real LPs and are a whopping 12 inches across, so you'll have plenty of room for piles of snacks!
- Crack Open A Bottle
- Using a corkscrew that leaves lumps of shredded cork in your wine and your face redder than the Vino Tinto you should be enjoying? Opening a bottle with the Easy-Pull Corkscrew Set is an entirely different experience with a clever mechanism that allows you to remove the cork in two smooth motions.
- Bottle Opener With A Twist
- Next time you're packing for a picnic, don't forget to take your Citrusaw. This handy little device not only features a bottle opener for allowing you access to your chilled beverage. It also features a serrated saw style cutter with which you can slice up segments of citrus fruit for a more authentic Mexican feel. Traditionally Lime was put in the neck of beer bottles to mask the smell of spoilt beer before...
- Portable Pocket Sized Plastic Wine Glass
- The pop-up wine glass fits snugly into your pocket when not in use and folds out into a perfectly working, leak-free wine glass when you need it.
- Multi Functional Extra Terrestrial Interloper
- This handy little extra-terrestrial interloper attaches easily to your keys with its own keyring. Made from stainless steel the multi-tool will probably be most used as a bottle opener, always handy for parties, BBQs, picnics and trips to the park. Of course although it is a good start you aren't going to achieve galactic domination with just a bottle opener at your disposal. This is why the Space Invader Multi-...
- Much Easier Than A Thermal Detonator
- There are two things that every full-blooded man wants in his life: beer and a lightsaber. While a fully-functioning lightsaber may be nothing more than a pipe dream, the lightsaber bottle opener is just about as good as it gets! Styled after Luke Skywalker's lightsaber from the original trilogy, the Jedi lightsaber bottle opener generates that iconic lightsaber hum when opening a bottle that's guaranteed to...