- Snuggle Me Mini Hotties
- Snuggle 'Em, Cuddle 'Em, And Keep Cosy
- Duck Duck Drink Drinking Staws
- A quacking addition to your drinks!
- Glow In The Dark Gloves
- Glowing Gloves For Happy Hands and Funky...
- Retro Campervan Mugs Pack of Two
- Make Tea, Not War
- Extra Long iPhone Cables
- 2 Metre Charging Leads
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
A good host always keeps their guest's drinks topped up, with this range of bar themed gadgets you can keep the liquid refreshment more fun and flowing faster for longer.
Showing Prices £0 - £10
- Glasses that don't cost the earth
- Glasses that don't cost the earth. Handmade in Cornwall from famous brand beer bottles such as the iconic 450ml swing top Grolsch Bottle, and Sol and Corona, these unique goblets are manufactured using using materials and processes that are designed to be as energy efficient as possible.
- Super Cool Beer Tankard
- How can you drink beer and be without one of these super cool Frozen Ice Tankards? After all as those famous Australian purveyors of a certain lager tell us "Well, you wouldn't want a warm beer!" These Frozen Tankards are perfect for keeping your beer cold for longer especially on those hot summer days, just keep a couple ready in the freezer to call upon when needed and you'll never need to worry about warm...
- Liven up your Gin and Tonic
- Liven up your Gin and Tonic, or any other drink for that matter, with these great novelty ice cubes. Sure to bring a grin to any face, and provide a tonic for the stress of the modern world, add a couple to your drink for the perfect Grin and Tonic.
- Bottle Opener With A Twist
- Next time you're packing for a picnic, don't forget to take your Citrusaw. This handy little device not only features a bottle opener for allowing you access to your chilled beverage. It also features a serrated saw style cutter with which you can slice up segments of citrus fruit for a more authentic Mexican feel. Traditionally Lime was put in the neck of beer bottles to mask the smell of spoilt beer before...
- There's a yeti in my drink!
- Although significantly smaller than your average Yeti, these abominable snowman ice cubes are just as cold as the real deal; keeping your drink chilled and refreshing without clogging it up with Yeti fur.
- Multi Functional Extra Terrestrial Interloper
- This handy little extra-terrestrial interloper attaches easily to your keys with its own keyring. Made from stainless steel the multi-tool will probably be most used as a bottle opener, always handy for parties, BBQs, picnics and trips to the park. Of course although it is a good start you aren't going to achieve galactic domination with just a bottle opener at your disposal. This is why the Space Invader Multi-...
- Much Easier Than A Thermal Detonator
- There are two things that every full-blooded man wants in his life: beer and a lightsaber. While a fully-functioning lightsaber may be nothing more than a pipe dream, the lightsaber bottle opener is just about as good as it gets! Styled after Luke Skywalker's lightsaber from the original trilogy, the Jedi lightsaber bottle opener generates that iconic lightsaber hum when opening a bottle that's guaranteed to...
- Portable Pocket Sized Plastic Wine Glass
- The pop-up wine glass fits snugly into your pocket when not in use and folds out into a perfectly working, leak-free wine glass when you need it.