- Snuggle Me Mini Hotties
- Snuggle 'Em, Cuddle 'Em, And Keep Cosy
- Stake All in One BBQ Tool
- Grip it. Flip it. Serve it.
- Emergency Smart Charger
- Extra power for your iPod/iPhone
- TSA Tracker Luggage Lock
- Ultimate Luggage Security
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
If you're looking for an amazing gift on a smaller budget; look no further. Here you'll find a selection of brilliant gift ideas and cool gadgets all for under £10! So your piggy bank can breathe a sigh of relief.
Showing Prices £0 - £10
- Say it your way
- Do you have trouble finding greetings cards that say just what you want to say, and in just the way you want to say it? If so you are not alone, and we here at Gadgets Towers now have a solution in the form of these fabulous Say It With Words Cards.
- Give A Home To A Bod Today!
- So what is a "Bod" exactly? We can definitely say that Bods are handmade from 100% lambs wool, and filled with polyester stuffing and real Lavender. Of course quite what it is that makes Bods as inexplicably charming as they are is more difficult to articulate, but we like to think it's the personality they exude. Bods love company and are at their happiest when placed together in a little group, or single pair...
- Liven up your Gin and Tonic
- Liven up your Gin and Tonic, or any other drink for that matter, with these great novelty ice cubes. Sure to bring a grin to any face, and provide a tonic for the stress of the modern world, add a couple to your drink for the perfect Grin and Tonic.
- Backspace For Bugs
- There's no 'Esc' for flies or other bugs now. Ensure deletion of annoying pests with this great Delete Key Fly Swatter. Small and light enough to be kept handy at all times this personal pest control device is compatible with PC's and MAC's and doesn't even require any software installation to get you whacking away.
- Colourful convenient lights
- A colourful and incredibly versatile flexible light, perfect for books, flat surfaces, roofs or even bag straps.
- Soothing Sounds Of Nature
- We all know how relaxing it is to sit back and listen to the gentle sounds of animals. Unfortunately to do this at home or at work usually requires lots of looking after, cleaning out, and feeding. Thankfully this is not the case with the Insect Cage Gallery. Simply pop the container on your desk, flick the switch and settle back to enjoy the sounds of nature as the gallery lights up, and the animal within...
- You'd be a mug not to like it
- You have one new notification: the coolest mugs this side of cyberspace have sent you a friend request. If you're the type of person that finds themselves reaching for the like button when someone makes you a cuppa, this like mug is the essential way for you to connect with your beverage.
- Duck 'n Jive
- Don't get us wrong, we love the classic yellow rubber duck as much as the next person, but we can't help but think that they've got a little bit dull. If only there was some cool new funky disco duck that could take its place... Wade a minute, there is! The funky disco duck fits the bill perfectly; he's a bath time pal that turns your soak into an aquatic disco! Tapping the disco duck on his immaculate afro...
- Retro And Cutting Edge Meet
- Go back to the future with this fantastic iPhone cover that combines the retro chic of a traditional cassette tape, with the state of the art technology that is the iPhone.
- Warm Cozy Cuddles
- As the nights draw in and temperatures drop couldn't we all use a nice warm cuddle to keep us feeling toasty?
- The personal touch for your personal music player
- For rock and rollers, biker gang tough-guys, pirates and angsty teenagers only; these skull and crossbone design in-ear headphones are perfect for letting the world know that he who interrupts your tunage is a dead man walking.
- The Cosiest Mug Ever
- There are few things more satisfying than the warm snug feeling you get when you wrap both of your hands round a mug and get a good warm hug from that delicious hot drink. The Hug-a-mug is set to take things one step further by giving you some special hand shaped panels to clasp as the mug emits its warmth for you to enjoy.
- No escaping sudoku!
- There's no escaping Sudoku fever now! Pull down the roll and start filling in the sudoku puzzles. Easy to play, just complete the grid so each row, each column and each 3 by 3 box contains the numbers 1 to 9.
- Iconically Designed Mug
- For many of us we have fond memories of hour after hour spent fiddling and twiddling with a small multi-coloured cube, the brainchild or a Mr Rubik. Hours we would sit there, spinning and clicking, but usually only managing to muddle the dastardly device up even more. Thankfully instead of frustrating you beyond the point of no return the Rubik's Mug will help you relax as you settle down into your favourite...
- Fingerprint free touchscreens
- The Stylus Pencil is designed to work with both capacitive and resistive touch-screens, and it's pencil design makes holding it feel very natural. It's chunky in the middle so you're not fiddling around with it, and thin at the end to make sure you're always hitting the keys that you mean to.
- Draw Something Like A Pro
- If you're part of the Draw Something craze, you needn't settle for sloppy finger paintings when you can create true masterpieces using your iCrayon. Much cooler than your bog standard phone stylus; simply pick your favourite colour and doodle away on the drawing app of your choice. Not only that but the smart phone crayon makes typing, texting and other functions easier too, so that's a weight off the old...
- Perfect cuppa everytime
- We all have different tastes in our tea and coffee, how we take it and with how many sugars. How much tension could be avoided in the workplace, or even at home if we could use a universal guide to specify exactly how we wanted it?
- Move Over Wellies!
- The Festival Feet are a great looking alternative to wellies that keep your feet dry and your shoes clean no matter how much mud you have to contend with! Easier to dance in than conventional wellies and far more convenient to carry, the festival feet protectors are a must-have for anyone planning to attend a music festival this summer.
- Say Goodbye to boring breaks
- Hangman, Noughts and Crosses, or Squares. Make that mid-morning cuppa a bit more entertaining.
- Cute Breakfast Set For Two
- Ah Lovehearts, the enduring image of playground romance. Who can forget the first time a girl ran up to them giggling before thrusting a, slightly sweaty, sweet into your hand that bore a message like "Be Mine". Or maybe it was a little boy, all blushes and scraped knees revealing the true motive behind that time he pulled your skirt up with a small sweet bearing the message "You're Cute". Somewhere along the...
- No more dusty desktops
- Chargeable through any standard USB port, the desk vacuum cleaner is just 15cm long, making it the perfect tool to clean every nooks and cranny on your desk or workspace. Available in four different colours, the desk dust buster looks right at home amongst your other office equipment and will ensure that you never have to deal with a disgusting desk ever again!
- Random And Chaotic Robotic Bugs
- We've had an invasion of bugs here at Gadgets Towers! Whilst normally the thought of these multi-limbed beasties is enough to make most of us at least shudder, if not jump up on the nearest chair, in this instance we're more than happy to accommodate them. You see the Bugs we've been infested with are the brilliant Hexbug Nanos. These tiny little robotic bugs are such great fun to watch as they scurry around,...
- 2 Metre Charging Leads
- These 2 metre long Apple/USB cables are the perfect way to charge your iPhone or iPad without having to leave it out of reach. They come in pink or blue to help keep them distinct from your other white Apple paraphenalia.
- Handy little warmers
- These Hot-Pack hand warmers are great for keeping those winter chills away and come in a rather romantic red heart version, perfect for Valentines Day.
- Magic Colour Changing Candle
- This is a great new version of our Magic Colour Changing Candle. When lit this real wax candle gently phases through reds greens and blues in a never ending kaleidoscopic show creating a smooth ambience in any room or location. The Real Wax Magic LED Colour Changing Candle burns for 20 hours.
- Fun-size frosty treats
- With these cute little critters, you can make your own ice cream from scratch in three minutes with just a few basic ingredients. Sugar, milk and cream are all you need to make ice cream and you can add whatever flavourings you want until you've made your perfect frosted concoction.
- Make Tea, Not War
- Make tea, not war, with these great Retro Camper Van Mugs! An iconic symbol harking back to the origins of the peace symbol these great vehicular vessels are sure to brighten up anyone’s day when you serve them their favourite hot drink in one of these. Not only do they look good and provide a great talking point, but each of the mugs is individually hand painted, so that no two are exactly alike.
- add a touch of luxury
- Light up bath time and add a touch of luxury with these waterproof spa and bath lights. Each of the waterproof lights are approximately 7cm diameter and emit either a soft amber glow or cycle through a range of soothing colours. A choice of white blue of pink shell colour is also available, though this does not affect the light colours.
- Make something out of of those used up sticky notes
- Post-it style sticky notes are an absolute essential in the modern office, as well as also being incredibly useful every else, it's just a shame that once you are done with them they usually get screwed up and thrown in the bin. But this needn't be their fate any longer thanks to these Origami Sticky Notes.
- Poesable Sticky Notes. Handy!
- Get your point across with these brilliant Handy Notes! A pack of sticky notes designed to look like a hand held up ready for a high-five, these sticky notes let you leave handy messages and reminders wherever you need them.
- For The Driver With A Sense Of Humour
- Have you ever been in a car with a terrible backseat driver, or maybe just a single minded driver who knows full well they are lost, but won't turn around, or ask for directions? Maybe you still use good old paper maps and have to put up with a navigator who is obviously holding the map upside down, or even looking at the wrong page entirely. If you have ever had to deal with any of these things then you need...
- Knitted Covert Operative
- This great set contains everything you will need to knit your very own mini ninja. Pocket sized you can take him wherever you go, and be safe in the knowledge that he, probably, isn't as cuddly as he looks. Garbed all in black so he can blend easily into the shadows with only his eyes visible, this stealthy covert operative is ideal for protecting your valuables. He's stealthy, he's deadly, and ideal for...
- Fun And Friendly 'Create Your Own' Monsters
- Each Blobimals set comes in a pot with some special brightly coloured putty, and a variety of body parts and spiky bits with which to make a truly monstrous creation. Mould the putty into whatever form you want, and add the various monster parts to add a bit of character.
- Pen and Radio combined
- Why settle for 'just a pen' when you can have a pen that, like some sort of super pen, is also an FM radio!?
- Floats and Bounces for water fuelled fun
- The latest craze to hit the European shores this summer. The ball that bounces on water provides hours of entertainment. Just throw the ball and watch it bounce across the water at supersonic speeds. Highly addictive water sports sensation!
- Get down with the dishes
- This soul diva is more than a woman... she's a washing up sponge. Her hair-do isn't just impressive from a 'how many cans of hairspray did that take?' standpoint, it's also super absorbent, making her ideal for literally getting into the groove(s) and to the bottom of tall glasses.
- Egg in the hole!
- Turn your egg and soldiers into real soldiers with this set of 2 egg cups designed to look like grenades!
- An egg cup that resembles one of the Doctor's most fearsome adversaries... the Daleks.
- Bottle Opener With A Twist
- Next time you're packing for a picnic, don't forget to take your Citrusaw. This handy little device not only features a bottle opener for allowing you access to your chilled beverage. It also features a serrated saw style cutter with which you can slice up segments of citrus fruit for a more authentic Mexican feel. Traditionally Lime was put in the neck of beer bottles to mask the smell of spoilt beer before...
- Glowing Gloves For Happy Hands and Funky Fingers
- Gloves are great for keeping your hands warm and toasty, but they don't really do much else. Or at least they didn't until these great Glow In The Dark Gloves that is!
These gloves really are great fun and have a surprisingly large number of potential uses. Originally intended for making communicating by sign language possible even in the darkest of places the Glow In The Dark Gloves are also ideal for...
- The coffee connoisseur's mug
- An ingenious mug design that fulfils the purpose of both an espresso cup and americano mug depending on which way up you fill it.
- Avoid Scrapes With Cold Hands
- The Ice Scraper Mit features a rugged plastic scraper, which is capable of scraping away ice on the coldest of mornings, whilst the chamois mit keeps your hand away from any ice spray keeping it relatively dry and warm, and if you are wearing them, ensures that your gloves stay dry.
- One duck, two duck, red duck, blue duck
- These four tiny rubber ducks come in four different colours: orange, purple, violet and black. But put them in hot water and they ducks will magically change colour to adapt to their surroundings! Fun, fascinating, and coming as a family of four, these cute little colour changing ducks are a great addition to bath time!
- Never Run Out Of Change Again
- Why is it you can never find change when you need it the most? Whether it's for a parking meter, shopping trolleys, vending machines, or anything else that you need coins for it is almost guaranteed that you won't have any or enough. The Coin Stash Waterproof Coin Capsule aims to end this recurring scenario by giving you an emergency stash of five 1 pound coins. Kept on your keys, safely locked away this secret...
- Full Sized Full Function Keyring Corkscrew
- The Twistick is the ingenious solution to picnic, and other al-fresco dining occasions when for whatever reason the corkscrew has been forgotten. There are few things more frustrating than having a good bottle of wine to go with your meal, only to be unable to open it because you don't have a corkscrew. It's in this situation that you will suddenly remember that you have the Twistick attached to your keys.
- The far reaching flashlight
- This ingenious little torch is perfect for shedding a little light on almost any awkward situation. As a compact torch it's 17cm in length but when you need that extra reach, it extends to a whopping 54cm! With a magnetic head to retrieve dropped screws and trapped keys etc.
- Can and bottle combined
- Bottle tops to snap onto your drinks can so that your fizz will last longer while insects can buzz off.
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
- The Boiley Egg will boil your eggs in the microwave perfectly every time, whether you want yours soft, medium, or hard boiled it just takes 3-5 minutes.