- Erasable Memo Pad with 4 Port USB Hub
- Two Desktop Essentials in One
- Duck Duck Drink Drinking Staws
- A quacking addition to your drinks!
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
- Pickmaster Plectrum Cutter
- Punch In and Rock Out
- Flexible LED Lamps
- Colourful convenient lights
- Fun And Friendly 'Create Your Own' Monsters
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- 12 in 1 Multi Tool Pen
- Swiss-Army Stationery
Keep the kids entertained and enthralled with this great range of gifts and gadgets. Whoever you are looking for you'll find something much more fun than a pair of socks that's sure to be greeted with a big grin.
- Soothing Sounds Of Nature
- We all know how relaxing it is to sit back and listen to the gentle sounds of animals. Unfortunately to do this at home or at work usually requires lots of looking after, cleaning out, and feeding. Thankfully this is not the case with the Insect Cage Gallery. Simply pop the container on your desk, flick the switch and settle back to enjoy the sounds of nature as the gallery lights up, and the animal within...
- Display your favourite album art
- Art takes many forms, and some of the most well know artistic images of recent times are album covers. The Beatles 'Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band'; Nirvana's 'Nevermind'; Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side Of The Moon'; we could go on and on. Now, with the unique 'CD Wall Tile' CD display system, you can arrange these works of art on your own wall and bring a touch of artistry to any room. Unlike other...
- Your Name Next To Theirs
- England Dressing Room Photo Now Available!
If you know anyone who is fanatical about football then look no further than one of these great personalised football gifts. It's got to be every football fans dream to see their name alongside the names of their club heroes, and now they can with these great personalised dressing room photos.
- Mighty Mini Monster Speakers
- The music monsters are compatible with a range of music players, laptops and mobile phones; anything with a headphone jack! Despite their small stature, these monster speakers are capable of delivering monstrous music! With four different designs available, there's one to suit every personality.
- Make faces at the table!
- "Stop playing with your food!" is common refrain heard up and down the country come dinner time, but now you have an excuse for carefully arranging your veg thanks to the new Food Face Plates. Each plate features a face which you can add features and accessories to using your dinner.
- Recycled railway? Chuffing marvellous!
- It's a classic train set but with a big eco-friendly difference. Instead of laying out plastic track, you create your own track segments from old scrap paper, so you can get the kids involved with recycling and build your model railway as big as you like!
- Re-invents finger drumming
- Fingers are used instead of sticks with this superb tiny electronic drum kit. The demo mode proves just how effective it can be and, with practice, remarkably musical results can be achieved, recorded and played back to an 'appreciative' audience.
- Duck 'n Jive
- Don't get us wrong, we love the classic yellow rubber duck as much as the next person, but we can't help but think that they've got a little bit dull. If only there was some cool new funky disco duck that could take its place... Wade a minute, there is! The funky disco duck fits the bill perfectly; he's a bath time pal that turns your soak into an aquatic disco! Tapping the disco duck on his immaculate afro...
- Sonic Screwdriver Style LED Torch
- Whilst we may only begin to imagine the myriad assortment of functions that the actual Sonic Screwdriver is able to perform, this Sonic Screwdriver LED Torch is more measured in it's functions, suffice to say should you find yourself somewhere dark and dank you'll have the perfect tool at your disposal.
- Festive fun without the frosty fingers
- Build an indoor snowman out of this super snowy modelling goo, adorn him with hat, scarf and carrot etc before watching him magically melt away into a puddle of snow. Then rebuild as many times as you want with no need for cold weather!
- Interactive iPhone Gaming Gun
- Fuse reality with the gaming world using your own iPhone. Change your lounge, office or anywhere you like into a battle ground as you defend your surroundings from an alien invasion!
- The mini singing machine
- The mini extra-musical version of the original Otamatone instrument. Easily play 11 different melodies and make the Otamatone really sing by squeezing its cheeks.
- Colour changing portable light
- Chuppi from Mathmos is the little light-up pal who will be whoever you want him to be. Not only is he terribly cute, he's a rechargable colour-changing lamp that you can bring with you when you need a friend to light the way. With no wires, Chuppi will happily travel anywhere. He'll sit by your bed as a night light, illuminate your desk and generally give you a warm glow when you most need it.
- Funny and cuddly whoopee cushions
- The Whoopee Buddies are the perfect gift for anyone young at heart. Whether they're five years old or just behave like it, they're guaranteed a giggle when they get someone with these fuzzy animal whoopee cushions.
- Portable Percussion
- Know any dodgy desk drummers who won’t stop tapping on every available tabletop? Give them something with a proper beat to it and let them practice their Paradiddles on this retro style desktop drum kit.
- Knitted Covert Operative
- This great set contains everything you will need to knit your very own mini ninja. Pocket sized you can take him wherever you go, and be safe in the knowledge that he, probably, isn't as cuddly as he looks. Garbed all in black so he can blend easily into the shadows with only his eyes visible, this stealthy covert operative is ideal for protecting your valuables. He's stealthy, he's deadly, and ideal for...
- Brings new meaning to ‘Air Guitar’
- So you want to be the next Hendrix, Satriani, Slash, or Morello? Got the moves but can’t actually play the guitar? No problem! Through the wonders of modern technology you can be shredding like a pro in no time flat with the incredible, inflatable guitar.
- Fun-size frosty treats
- With these cute little critters, you can make your own ice cream from scratch in three minutes with just a few basic ingredients. Sugar, milk and cream are all you need to make ice cream and you can add whatever flavourings you want until you've made your perfect frosted concoction.
- Cuddly Cosy Cats
- Filled with a mixture of grain and lavender that warms nicely when microwaved, the Wild Warmers are a pleasant and safe way to make sure your children aren't bothered by the cold. Pop them in the microwave for a couple of minutes and when they're done they drape comfortably around the neck to keep you nice and warm.
- To Cool For School
- It’s the novelty pencil case that desperately wants to be so much more. These wannabe sneaker cases are made to resemble the popular Converse hi-tops that all the cool kids have been wearing since the 1920’s. From sports personalities to rock stars, everyone looks good in a trusty pair of Chuck Taylor basketball shoes; so why not bring the same style to your stationery?
- Cool Computer Comfort Anywhere
- Stay cool and comfortable whilst you work on the move with the Laptop Lilo! You may not realise, but laptops can heat up to a scorching 40 degrees C, just think what that would feel like sat on your lap during your normal commute, talk about a hot seat! Thankfully the Laptop Lilo is made from a special heat resistant material that will not only withstand temperatures of up to 80 degrees, but will keep any hot...
- Floats and Bounces for water fuelled fun
- The latest craze to hit the European shores this summer. The ball that bounces on water provides hours of entertainment. Just throw the ball and watch it bounce across the water at supersonic speeds. Highly addictive water sports sensation!
- Interactive Cuddly Friend for iPhone and iTouch
- The naturally intuitive touch screen of the iPhone and iTouch is a great way for kids to learn and play, and with Applingz, kids can have fun with their own virtual pet while your phone is kept safe and sound from any little mishaps.
- More fun than paintballing and a lot less messy!
- Many people out there have played Laser Quest and similar games. You run around a dark maze, shooting dinky little laser guns at each other. If you manage to hit your opponent's sensor, it makes a sound and flashes a light. Very 20th century and, quite honestly, a bit tame! Gadgets.co.uk's customers expect a bit more from their products, and we are happy to oblige!
- The personal touch for your personal music player
- For rock and rollers, biker gang tough-guys, pirates and angsty teenagers only; these skull and crossbone design in-ear headphones are perfect for letting the world know that he who interrupts your tunage is a dead man walking.
- Bring your racing apps to life
- The App Toyz Wheel is a great piece of kit that turns your phone into a steering wheel. Simply click your iPhone or iPod touch into the App Toyz Wheel and play away on your favourite racing game to your hearts content.
- Protect your valuables from Daleks!
- Lock your valuables away in the Doctor's TARDIS, ready to be whisked off to Gallifrey at the first sign of Daleks! The TARDIS safe only unlocks with a combination of your specific smart phone and a changeable 4-digit pin combination of your choosing, so it'll take more than a sonic screwdriver to crack into your valuables.
- Warm Cozy Cuddles
- As the nights draw in and temperatures drop couldn't we all use a nice warm cuddle to keep us feeling toasty?
- 8-bit Fun Cubed!
- DNA - The building blocks of life, and pretty much everything as we know it. In some ways DNA can be compared to pixels on a screen, the tiny squares on their own not meaning very much, but a few of them together can combine to create images, or sprites, culminating in a rich on screen display. The Pixel Cube consists of 64 coloured squares (8 each of 8 colours) which can be arranged into pretty much whatever...
- Monstrously Irritating!
- Cute, cuddly and incredibly annoying monsters! Tickle their feet and they'll bounce up and down in fits of giggles, squeeze their tummies to make them burp (or worse...) and poke their googly eyes to hear them scream. You can even make them repeat everything you say by squeezing their hands and recording your voice.
- Snowbody can stop you!
- The snowball blaster is easy to carry and comes with a hand locking feature to help keep a steady grip while you deliver the blizzard. A great gift for kids (or big kids) who will appreciate the competitive advantage that the snowball blaster can give them during any snow war.
- Use The Force
- Rather than hitting a snooze button or flicking a switch, the only way to turn the Star Wars alarm clock off is to hurl it at a wall with all the force you can muster! The Star Wars off the wall alarm clock is sturdy enough to withstand a daily battering, and launching the thing across the room is much more satisfying than hitting any measly 'off' button. The perfect Star Wars gift for any self-respecting young...
- Fully Funkify Your Footwear
- Party with the coolest shoelaces ever! You'll light up the dance floor with your dancing skills when your trainers are supercharged with a set of light-up laces. Replace the lace in your existing shoes with the light-up LED laces for three different funky ways to stay light on your feet. Use the inline switch to select from always on, slow flash or fast flash. Then when you've danced the night-away, turn off...
- Be A Phone-Doodling Fool
- Styled like an etch-a-sketch iPhone case but with a stylus instead of hard-to-handle knobs, the iFoolish Doodle Case provides excellent protection for your iPhone as well as letting you doodle away to your hearts content, write messages to friends or even just colour it in!
- Glowing Gloves For Happy Hands and Funky Fingers
- Gloves are great for keeping your hands warm and toasty, but they don't really do much else. Or at least they didn't until these great Glow In The Dark Gloves that is!
These gloves really are great fun and have a surprisingly large number of potential uses. Originally intended for making communicating by sign language possible even in the darkest of places the Glow In The Dark Gloves are also ideal for...
- Mini Moving Fun
- This Mini Radio Control Forklift is an accurate replica of full-size trucks - and the full steering, allows accurate control of the truck when picking up the pallets, cones and carton included.
- Random And Chaotic Robotic Bugs
- We've had an invasion of bugs here at Gadgets Towers! Whilst normally the thought of these multi-limbed beasties is enough to make most of us at least shudder, if not jump up on the nearest chair, in this instance we're more than happy to accommodate them. You see the Bugs we've been infested with are the brilliant Hexbug Nanos. These tiny little robotic bugs are such great fun to watch as they scurry around,...
- Fun And Friendly 'Create Your Own' Monsters
- Each Blobimals set comes in a pot with some special brightly coloured putty, and a variety of body parts and spiky bits with which to make a truly monstrous creation. Mould the putty into whatever form you want, and add the various monster parts to add a bit of character.
- Mesmerising Indoor Light Show
- Create an amazing colour-changing light show in your living room with this liquid laser projection globe. At the flick of a switch, the projector will throw a dazzling, futuristic matrix of colour across your walls, ideal for creating the atmosphere of a live music experience in your own home.
- Phenomenal Phone Photography
- The duo lens is a clip-on camera extension that works with any camera phone to enhance your photographs and give them that professional feel.
- Take control of the Doctor’s most fearsome adversary – the Dalek! The most iconic villain in British sci-fi is now a terrifying remote control inflatable. When the Doctor talked about blowing up the Daleks, we’re not sure this is what he had in mind.
- A quacking addition to your drinks!
- Add some character to your drink with the Duck Duck Drink rubber duck straw! The miniature rubber duck sits on the top of the water and floats down as you sip your drink, adding a bit of colour and fun to any cold beverage.
- Festive Folded Fun
- It may not be the first thing you think of when it comes to Christmas but a bit of festive origami might just be the thing to put you in the mood for the most wonderful time of the year. Great fun as a creative activity for the Christmas holidays, a crafty stocking filler or secret santa gift; anyone of any age can get involved in some merry modelling.
- Fresh breath at the pull of a trigger
- Take aim with this fantastic little mint gun and fire a freshness bullet into someones mouth from the other side of the room!
- A-maze-ingly addictive
- A seriously frustrating maze game that you play against the clock. You'll have to have nerves of steel to survive the maze racer.
- Saving is never easy, but with the 3D Money Maze bank, its making a withdrawal that becomes a real headache. This ingenious money bank incorporates a 3D labyrinth around its outer walls which must first be solved in order to gain access to your precious savings inside.
- Introduction To Solar Power
- When you don't know a lot about it solar power technology can seem quite complicated, and raise all sorts of questions; How is the sunlight collected? How is it turned into electricity? This great 6 in 1 Solar Kit is the perfect way to get a proper introduction solar energy and just how it all works.
- Keeps Your Valuables Safe From Stormtroopers
- The R2D2 Smartsafe is only unlockable through a combination of your specific smart phone and a 4-digit pin combination. No lightsaber, mind tricks or loosening his restraining bolt will get you inside this "very well-put-together little droid".
- Fight the Dark Side
- Will you choose the purifying blue light of the Jedi, or the ominous red light of the Dark Side? Whatever path you go down you'll have a super cool lightsaber LED torch to light your way! That's right our full size replica lightsaber handle torches are now avaiable with a decidedly devious red LED alternative to the positively pure blue LED.
- Fun, Bright, and Comfy Phone Time!
- Time spent talking on the phone to friends and family should be fun and relaxing, and these brilliant Moshi Moshi Pop Handsets are a great way of helping ensure you enjoy every second you spend nattering away on your mobile. Available in a range of fun, bright, and funky colours the Moshi Moshi handsets simply plug into your mobile so you can have a good old chin wag at your leisure.
- Point, Click, Shoot, and Share
- It's all very well having a camcorder with all the bells and whistles on, that will give you HD quality video of a pimple on someones nose over a mile away, but do you really know what all those buttons, dials and settings actually do? If you are like us, and don't, the Wiki Digital Camcorder is the perfect solution for you. It's as easy as point, click, and record. The TFT Screen shows what you are aiming at,...
- Drive On Land, Fly In Air
- Is it a helicopter? Is it a car? In fact the new Air Racer is both in one! Just like something out of an 80s TV show the Air Racer can operate as a standard remote controlled car, but at the press of a button will convert into a three channel remote control helicopter that can take off, hover and descend, steer left and right with three modes of forward movement. The Air Racer comes with a lightweight internal...
- The force is strong with this one
- The Death Star trench run is one of the most iconic actions scenes in cinema history, and now you can feel the force for yourself with Hornby and Scalextric's glow-in-the-dark take on X-Wing vs TIE fighter.
- May The Force Be With You
- A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away we discovered these great Star Wars talking plush toys, and they most certainly ARE the toys you're looking for! Cuter than an Ewok, cooler than Boba Fett, and certainly nowhere near as annoying as Salacious Crumb! Although they may be a little short for a Stormtrooper at about 9 inches, judge them by their size you should not. The force will certainly be with you when...
- Just Keep Swimming
- The Air Swimmers come in two fun designs, there is a brightly coloured Clown fish, just like Nemo, or there is a more menacing shark design complete with rows of sharp and pointy looking teeth. Whichever you choose the Air Swimmers are great fun to have floating around inside, and look spectacular as they swim through the air with the greatest of ease.
- He speaks, he sings, he dances
- Patch the Dog is one of this year's must-have gadgets for phone and MP3 player, plug him in and he'll move his mouth in sync with incoming phone calls or sing and dance along to music.
- Car and Helicopter Combo
- Following on from the success of the Heli Mission comes the new Heli Racer. This awesome combo combines a remote controlled helicopter with a vehicle that we think looks an awful lot like the Bat Mobile from Batman Begins, and The Dark Knight! In fact we're also pretty sure that if Batman were to get his ride pimped about the only thing it would be lacking is an integral helicopter that takes off at the push of...