- Erasable Memo Pad with 4 Port USB Hub
- Two Desktop Essentials in One
- Snuggle Me Mini Hotties
- Snuggle 'Em, Cuddle 'Em, And Keep Cosy
- Glow In The Dark Gloves
- Glowing Gloves For Happy Hands and Funky...
- Retro Campervan Mugs Pack of Two
- Make Tea, Not War
- Extra Long iPhone Cables
- 2 Metre Charging Leads
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
Fred and his crackerjack design team are responsible for some of our favourite stylish, useful gadgets for around the home. Stuff that works, puts a smile on your face and doesn't cost a fortune. For the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, dining room and just about any other room you care to think of. So why not let him help out around the house?
Showing Prices £0 - £10
- What will your MiXeD MeSsaGe be?
- If you feel you're being a treated like a mug... let your colleagues, house-mates or family know exactly how you feel or even leave an anonymous message for the person washing up. This mixed messages mug is plain white and includes adhesive letters that look like they've been torn from newspapers and magazines ready for you to simply peel and stick.
- Creepy Cupcake Molds
- The average cupcake not creepy enough for you? Standard muffins lacking something of the macabre? If so then look no further than these stylish silicone skulls. Just mix up your cake batter, pour it into the hollowed out skulls and bake away.
- Teaparty Cupcakes
- Afternoon tea with its dainty china cups, square cut cucumber sandwiches with the crusts off is definitely quintessentially English. But the best bit is probably the cakes. Served up with lashings of cream and jam they may not be the healthiest, but are certainly the most delicious option.
- Liven up your Gin and Tonic
- Liven up your Gin and Tonic, or any other drink for that matter, with these great novelty ice cubes. Sure to bring a grin to any face, and provide a tonic for the stress of the modern world, add a couple to your drink for the perfect Grin and Tonic.
- Backspace For Bugs
- There's no 'Esc' for flies or other bugs now. Ensure deletion of annoying pests with this great Delete Key Fly Swatter. Small and light enough to be kept handy at all times this personal pest control device is compatible with PC's and MAC's and doesn't even require any software installation to get you whacking away.
- Top-notch timekeeping
- The Matryoshka doll kitchen timer works just like a traditional wind-up 'ding' timer, letting you know when your tea is ready or your boiled egg is just right.
- Make faces at the table!
- "Stop playing with your food!" is common refrain heard up and down the country come dinner time, but now you have an excuse for carefully arranging your veg thanks to the new Food Face Plates. Each plate features a face which you can add features and accessories to using your dinner.
- Bottle Opener With A Twist
- Next time you're packing for a picnic, don't forget to take your Citrusaw. This handy little device not only features a bottle opener for allowing you access to your chilled beverage. It also features a serrated saw style cutter with which you can slice up segments of citrus fruit for a more authentic Mexican feel. Traditionally Lime was put in the neck of beer bottles to mask the smell of spoilt beer before...
- The Fishy Coin Pouch Keyring
- Keep small change close at hand with the help of a little fishy friend. This merry minnow is actually a hollow coin pouch that can be used to store a few loose coins ready for to pay for parking or vending machines. He even lives on the end of a key-chain hook where you can store all of your keys.