- 3rd Hand Jacket Gripper
- May we take your coat?
- Erasable Memo Pad with 4 Port USB Hub
- Two Desktop Essentials in One
- Emergency Smart Charger
- Extra power for your iPod/iPhone
- TSA Tracker Luggage Lock
- Ultimate Luggage Security
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
Whichever of the ladies in your life you need a gift for we're sure to have just the thing that's perfect for her. So whether it's something marvellous for mum, or great for the girlfriend look no further than our selection below.
Showing Prices £10 - £20
- Keyboard that can be rolled up
- Direct from our "How Did I Live Without It" department, we have the Flexible Portable Keyboard, and it's now available in a fetching shade of pink! Not only is it a full size 109-key keyboard that can be rolled up, folded, and generally squished into handy pockets, but due to it's fully sealed silicone rubber design, it is waterproof, dust proof, mud proof, coffee proof, sticky-kids-drink-proof and resistant to...
- Adopt Your Very Own Meerkat! Thanks to certain successful online advertising campaigns, and television programmes Meerkats have enjoyed an explosion in their popularity. Unfortunately as cute as they are, they don't make the best of pets. Being very sociable animals they prefer to live in family groups, and of course they live in burrows that they dig in the sand, and most houses we've been to don't accommodate...
- P-P-P-P-Pick Up A Penguin
- What is it about Penguins that makes them so gosh darned cute? Is it because they look like little waiters in tuxedos waddling their way around ala Mary Poppins? Is it because they are obviously such plucky little things that cope with such extreme environmental conditions, whilst being one of the few species of bird that are unable to fly? Or is it because of all the Penguins in popular culture that we've...
- Terrific travelling colour changing speaker
- These brilliant beat reactive speakers will give a fantastic light show that is unique to each song and are a great way to visualise your music on the go. Aside from the fabulously flashy light show these travel speakers also sound great too.
- Personalise your own astral body
- Only a small number of stars in our sky actually have names allocated to them; the majority are nameless and are distinguished by their catalogue number only. Your gift box contains the details of one of these unnamed stars that is ready for naming by you.
- Sweet Shop Classics
- If you have a sweet tooth then these jumbo jars of retro sweeties are just what you are looking for! We all have a soft spot for those classic sweets that we enjoyed during our childhoods, and each of these jars contains at least a whopping 1kg of your particular favourite sweetie.
- Colour changing portable light
- Chuppi from Mathmos is the little light-up pal who will be whoever you want him to be. Not only is he terribly cute, he's a rechargable colour-changing lamp that you can bring with you when you need a friend to light the way. With no wires, Chuppi will happily travel anywhere. He'll sit by your bed as a night light, illuminate your desk and generally give you a warm glow when you most need it.
- Catches the Sun for use when it gets dark
- New Pink 'Sunset' Jar now in stock as well as the classic Sun Jar and Blue 'Moon' Jar! A jam jar stores jam, so the Sun Jar stores... yep! SUN! We all appreciate ecologically friendly lighting, and even more so when its safe, free to keep running, and as mystically atmospheric as the Sun Jar Solar Light! Simply leave the jar on a sunny window or in a bright room and the jar magically stores the light...
- Watch You Don't Go Clock Eyed!
- Do you ever find yourself sat there watching the clock, waiting for those last few minutes of the working day to tick by, or until your train arrives? Well next time you find yourself clockwatching don't be surprised if you find the clock watching you back, especially if it's one of these funky little Eye Clocks.
- For Cupcakes Big Enough To Share
- Cupcakes are fantastic, bite size bits of cakey goodness! Of course, therein lies the only real problem with cupcakes; their rather diminutive size. Thankfully with this gigantic Giant Cupcake Tin any shortage of cake can now be quickly rectified. Just like making normal sized cupcakes you make the mix and bung it in the oven, but of course when you remove this cupcake instead of being able to lose it behind a...
- Show Mum How Special She Is
- What better way to show your Mum how special she is than with one of these fabulous personalised wall calendars. Each month is A3 size, with an A4 sized picture, each of which will have your Mum's name featured appropriately.
- Brighten Up Your Room
- If you're looking for a quick and easy way to brighten up your living room, then look no further than the Vivid Colour Mood Light. Whether you've having a party, intimate gathering or just a quiet night at home, the Vivid Colour Mood light projects a calm coloured ambient light onto your wall to add atmosphere to your room. There are 8 different colour options and you can choose between one single colour or...
- A Hatful Of Music
- It's a seeming contradiction that poses an age old dilemma: how can you keep your head and ears warm in the cold weather whilst also keeping that aura of cool around you? Now we finally have an answer in the funky shape of the iHat. This essential piece of headgear looks a normal black beanie from the outside, but the iHat conceals an internal speaker to ensure that while it keeps your head and ears warm you...
- One Size Fits All Shock Absorber
- iBallz is a unique and ingenious shock absorbing harness for the Apple iPad, iPad 2, and similar sized tablet devices such as the Kindle. The iBallz consists of four clever shock absorbing balls held together with an adjustable length of cord. The iBallz are easy to fit with each ball slipping easily over one of the four corners of your iPad, you then adjust the cord which ensures that the iBallz stay securely...
- Twinkle Away The Rainy Day Blues
- Pink Mini Colour Change Umbrella now available!
Rain is really rather rubbish, but now we can all have a reason to look forward to dreary drizzly days with the terrific Twilight Umbrella. This brilliantly blinking brolly will brighten up even the dreariest, and rainiest of days, keeping you dry and bright in your own little bubble of twinkling tranquillity. The Twilight Umbrella has a...
- Cultured Cultivation
- This gardening set has been designed in collaboration with the Victoria & Albert museum and combines a classic elegance with a useful gift that can be used every day... and it's pink! The set includes an ever-so-handy gardeners kneeling cushion to save knees from discomfort and a garden seat with individually pocketed tools on one side and space for further tools on the other.
- If music be the food of love
- If music be the food of love then these retro record bowls are what you serve it in. The designer of these bowls put a new "spin" on recycling by rescuing discarded records and creating them into fascinating works of functional art. By lovingly remoulding old vinyl records, then sealing with a protective coating, these bowls will prove to be a talking point at any dinner party, whatever the misical...
- Be A Phone-Doodling Fool
- Styled like an etch-a-sketch iPhone case but with a stylus instead of hard-to-handle knobs, the iFoolish Doodle Case provides excellent protection for your iPhone as well as letting you doodle away to your hearts content, write messages to friends or even just colour it in!
- Multipurpose Alarm Clock
- The Science Museum alarm clock is the most accurate clock of its size in the world, updating 3 times a day with up to the millisecond precision from the atomic clock in Frankfurt. Where the average clock loses up to 15 minutes a year, the scientific talking alarm clock will stay 100% accurate as long as there are batteries in it! Because it's radio controlled, it will automatically take into account leap years,...
- Scratch Beneath The Surface
- Scratchmap is a perfect gift for all those globe trotters out there. A super high quality wall map, simply fix to your wall and you have an attractive shiny gold world map. Of course there is a bit more to it than that though. Scratch away the foil top layer, as you would a scratchcard, and underneath is a whole new world waiting to be discovered featuring colour and geographical detail.
- Green Fingered Planning
- Got green fingers, or know someone who has? If so then what better way f planning their coming year of horticulture than with one of these Personalised Gardening Calendars? Simply give us your chosen recipients name as well as a personalised message, and we'll send you a fantastic personalised gift that is ripe for the picking!
- Unique Map Jigsaw!
- Where you live is bit of a puzzle! A unique 255-piece map jigsaw made from quality 1.5mm Millboard centred on a place of your choice.
- Sweets For Your Sweet
- If you are looking for a gift for the sweetie in your life, then look no further than this gigantic jelly Hearts Personalised Sweetie Jar! This magnificently massive 1.8 litre jar contains a whopping kilogram of fruity juicy jelly Hearts to present to your beloved. There are so many jelly Hearts in this jar in fact, that there are more than 365, that's enough for a whole year of heart shaped sugariness.
- Juice on the loose
- You can always guarantee that your mobile will run out at the most inconvenient moment . Keep an Xtra power charger with you for a battery boost throughout the day, during a trip away or an unexpected overnight stay. Simply plug it in and charge on the go, with the facility to revive an iPhone battery up to 80% and charge a multitude of other smart phones and devices, it packs some serious power.
- Sweets For Your Sweet
- A massive jar of Sweeties is always sure to bring a smile to the recipients face, but just think how much bigger that smile would be when they receive this ginormous jar and discover their own name emblazoned across the label, signifying that these sweeties are meant just for them and no-one else!
- Show Your Colleagues Who You Are And How You Like It
- Make sure you get your beverage your way with these fun Personalised Office Mugs. These fun personalised mugs display your name and show your choice of beverage, as well as milk and sugar options. So whether you're a tea with milk and two sugars or a black coffee with no sugar, whoever makes your beverage will not have to ask you umpteen times, or be at risk of getting it wrong.
- Un-bear-ably Cute
- There’s no better way to win the heart of your Valentine this year than with a tin of pure fluffy cuteness. While it might not be a conventional home for a bear, this adorable little teddy lives inside a special personalised tin and is just waiting for the right person to take the lid off and love him forever.
- Beautiful meets practical
- The pendant with a practical purpose. This georgeous item of jewellery conceals a handy perfume pod for you to fill and refill with your favourite scent.
- A Whole Year Of Dates, Anniversaries, And Love
- Our Personalised Love and Romance Calendar makes the ideal present for that love struck couple we all know, or even as a gift for that special person in your life to show how you feel. Ok, it's not quite an engagement ring but it's got to be better than a mix-tape, committing to a whole twelve months of date reminders, and general organised bliss?
- Quacking Good Wireless Waterproof Speaker
- Rubber Ducks are great companions to have in the bath with you, but sometimes it would be nice if they did something more than just float there looking all yellow. Now we have just the thing to give bath times, and indeed the humble rubber duck a more Gadgety twist, the iDuck wireless speaker.
- Relaxing Hot Rock Spa Treatment
- This hot rock treatment set includes the therapeutic spa stones in a velvet pouch as well as a scented candle and incense to help create an atmosphere of pure tranquillity. Instructions on how to use the stones are provided and the set comes in an attractive presentation box, making it an ideal gift and the perfect romantic gesture for your partner. Use with oil for a warm stone massage or place on strategic...
- Laird It Over Those Commoners
- Scottish land owners are legally entitled to use the title of Laird. This is the widely accepted equivalent of an English Lord or Lady. When registered you will own a token piece of land in Scotland and will be a Laird.
- Don't lose the plot!
- This clever electronic dictionary bookmark knows 38,000 words! Just tap any troublesome term into the bookmark using the sleek built-in keypad and it will bring the definition back to you in seconds and display it on the LCD screen, allowing you to read on without ever having left your book.
- Flameless Candles
- Candles, whether it be in case of a power cut, setting a romantic or intimate atmosphere, or just general lighting it's always a good idea to have some around. Unfortunately they can be a bit messy what with all that hot wax dripping and dribbling everywhere. Thankfully you can now have the versatility of candles without having to worry about the messy downside with these great Remote Control Mooncandles.
- Bigger on the inside = More cookies!
- Sometimes Doctor Who needs a little time out for tea and biscuits. Of course when our favourite Gallifreyan wants a Garibaldi, the first thing he does is to reach for his trusty Dr Who talking TARDIS cookie jar. Featuring real sound effects from BBC's Doctor Who!
- Keep Snug And Warm With A Slanket
- Wrapping up warm and snug on the sofa, or in a favourite chair whilst reading or watching a DVD is great. Unfortunately till now we've had to make do with removing our arms for changing the channel, pausing, or just holding that un-put-downable book, but all this is set to change when The Slanket is introduced to your life.
- Alarmingly Loud Pedometer
- Walking, jogging, or running are all great ways of keeping in shape, but our hectic modern schedules mean these past times are normally done late at night or early in the morning, and unless you are very lucky it can be hard to find a running buddy to keep you company as you pound the pavement. This brilliant pedometer alarm is designed to keep you fit, healthy, and safe all at the same time.
- They're Not Just for Christmas
- Adopt a whole herd of reindeer from Britain's only free roaming herd for 12 months. Crack open the tin where you'll find a whole host of reindeer information, a colour poster and instructions on how to complete your adoption. Then just register your gift by post or online to receive more reindeer goodies.
- Aquatic ambience
- The underwater mood light is a great way to light your room in a softer, gentler and more aesthetically pleasing light than a standard bulb. The waterproof LED light can sit in any amount of water from a flower vase to a jacuzzi and cast out pleasing beams of ambient light to fill wherever you are with a bright but gentle coloured hue.