- 3rd Hand Jacket Gripper
- May we take your coat?
- Snuggle Me Mini Hotties
- Snuggle 'Em, Cuddle 'Em, And Keep Cosy
- Emergency Smart Charger
- Extra power for your iPod/iPhone
- TSA Tracker Luggage Lock
- Ultimate Luggage Security
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
We all know how boys of any age like their toys, and this section has a super selection of gadgets so you can find the ideal gifts for him for any of the important boys in your life. With a huge range of mens gifts you are sure to find something special.
Showing Prices £10 - £20
- Show Dad He's The Best!
- Dads are great, I'm sure we all remember the arguments we used to have in the playground when we were younger; "My Dad's bigger than your Dad!" "My Dad could beat-up your Dad!" and the like. These Personalised Best Dad Calendars are a great way to show your Dad just how much you think of him, to thank him for all those times he fixed your bike, helped you make something, or was just Dad.
- Swashbuckling BBQ Fun
- Cooking on a BBQ is without any shadow of a doubt THE most fun you can have cooking. How would one go about making this already more enjoyable activity more novel? We here at Gadgets Towers have been presented with the solution to this conundrum in the form of the BBQ Sword.
- Brighten up your bath time
- Well, here is Duck Radio! Now when you lie back, you can drift off to your favourite radio station. Ducky covers both FM and AM wavebands so you might like to tune in to Handel's Water Music (Classic FM), "Yellow Submarine" (AM golden oldies station) or perhaps "I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles" (that may have more to do with the result of eating baked beans though).
- Show Your Colleagues Who You Are And How You Like It
- Make sure you get your beverage your way with these fun Personalised Office Mugs. These fun personalised mugs display your name and show your choice of beverage, as well as milk and sugar options. So whether you're a tea with milk and two sugars or a black coffee with no sugar, whoever makes your beverage will not have to ask you umpteen times, or be at risk of getting it wrong.
- A Hatful Of Music
- It's a seeming contradiction that poses an age old dilemma: how can you keep your head and ears warm in the cold weather whilst also keeping that aura of cool around you? Now we finally have an answer in the funky shape of the iHat. This essential piece of headgear looks a normal black beanie from the outside, but the iHat conceals an internal speaker to ensure that while it keeps your head and ears warm you...
- Hole In One!
- We all know someone who goes gaga for Golf, so what better gift than one of our Personalised Golf Calendars? The giant glossy A3, or handy desk sized calendars feature 12 different Golf themed images, (One per month, all images shown here) each featuring the recipients name. These cool calendars make a great gift at any time of year, starting from the month of your choice, and running for a full year. We can...
- The Worlds Most Accurate Weather Forecasting Device
- A simple and easy to interpret visual weather aid the Weather Stone can be easily fixed to any exterior wall, South facing works best, along with the board which advises how to read the various results. Once the Weather Forecasting Stone is installed it will let you know the current weather at a glance.
- Sleek And Super Bright LED Torch, Built To Be Used
- When you are plunged into darkness for one reason or another, be it due to a power cut, the car breaking down in a remote location, or just being out camping in the wilds somewhere you'll want a light source that you can rely on. Ideally it should be pocket sized and lightweight so that you can have it with you at all times, and of course it should be bright enough to light up your immediate subject, and the...
- Magical Wine Holder
- Here at Gadgets Towers we know that everyone likes magic! So obviously the optical illusion provided by the ingenious Wine Chain Bottle Holder will provide you and any guests with an instant talking point.
- Keep Snug And Warm With A Slanket
- Wrapping up warm and snug on the sofa, or in a favourite chair whilst reading or watching a DVD is great. Unfortunately till now we've had to make do with removing our arms for changing the channel, pausing, or just holding that un-put-downable book, but all this is set to change when The Slanket is introduced to your life.
- Slimline iPhone Card Wallet
- The iWallet is a sturdy iPhone wallet case that also holds all the cards you need for everyday life. It holds all the important cards like drivers license and bank cards and still manages to be slim-line, so it won't turn your phone into a bulky nightmare! The card section snaps closed with a magnet catch, so your cards won't be emptying out all over your pocket and it won't be falling open when you're trying...
- Go Fish!
- Suitable for both experienced anglers and those new to fishing, the Pocket Fishing Rod is an ingenious alternative to carrying around vast amounts of fishing equipment. The best part is that it really helps you to get back to the basics of the sport: relaxing, getting close to nature, and experiencing the challenge of taking on the fish. The Pocket Fishing Rod sits neatly between the two fishing extremes of the...
- Alfred, Clean The Barbecue
- Summer means barbecues in the sunshine, but after the fun is over there's always someone that has to spend hours scrubbing the barbecue clean in time for the next one. Sadly we don't have the facilities to send you your own real life personal butler but what we can do is make cleaning the BBQ an absolute doddle. It may not be much good at pouring the wine or serving the entrees, but the BBQ Butler motorized...
- Deceivingly Scary Frightwear
- Scare and amuse your friends with a truly terrifying t-shirt. Someone is bound to ask about the leading question on your shirt and that's when you flip it over your head and transform yourself into a werewolf or a serial killer! Scary stuff.
- Keep Warm And Snug The Easy Way
- It's an iconic scene for many who grew up with a partiular trilogy of sci-fi films, the sight of the mysterious man striding over the dunes of the desert planet, waving his arms and making strange noises as he comes to rescue the young hero from the desert raiders. It was the first time many of us had seen one of these particular knights. Memories that were brought flooding back when we were first shown the...
- From Russia with Fun
- What time is it? Well that's just a silly question, because since 1984 it has always been time for Tetris. Everyone loves a bit of relentless, Russian block-building and this Tetris alarm clock must be the coolest item of Tetris geekery we've seen yet.
- Green Fingered Planning
- Got green fingers, or know someone who has? If so then what better way f planning their coming year of horticulture than with one of these Personalised Gardening Calendars? Simply give us your chosen recipients name as well as a personalised message, and we'll send you a fantastic personalised gift that is ripe for the picking!
- Magically risen rosé
- This incredible single bottle rack uses the principle of balance to create the magical optical illusion that your chateu neuf du pape is floating in mid-air, tethered to the ground by a flimsy piece of rope.
- Black Hawk Down!? Not Any More!
- First featured in a book, and then the film about the book, the latest miniature remote control helicopter in the Picco-Z range is this ultra cool authentic Black Hawk helicopter. The Black Hawk helicopter is generally cast in a utility role for the military being used for tasks such transporting small squads of troops into hostile areas for strike missions, such as in the film and book "Black Hawk Down".
- Scrum And Get It
- Get ready for some muddy, odd shaped ball antics with our great Personalised Rugby Calendar. A perfect gift for anyone who is a devotee of this great pastime, the calendars are available in either an A3 size wall calendar, or a handy desk-top size calendar. Each page features the recipients name incorporated into an appropriately Rugby related photo.
- Sweets For Your Sweet
- A massive jar of Sweeties is always sure to bring a smile to the recipients face, but just think how much bigger that smile would be when they receive this ginormous jar and discover their own name emblazoned across the label, signifying that these sweeties are meant just for them and no-one else!
- Great Covert Voice Recorder
- If you like your covert spy gadgets you are sure to love this great USB Voice Recorder. It looks like a normal USB memory stick and will sit anywhere in plain view without raising suspicion so can be placed in the perfect position to record any sound, or conversations discreetly.
- Scratch Beneath The Surface
- Scratchmap is a perfect gift for all those globe trotters out there. A super high quality wall map, simply fix to your wall and you have an attractive shiny gold world map. Of course there is a bit more to it than that though. Scratch away the foil top layer, as you would a scratchcard, and underneath is a whole new world waiting to be discovered featuring colour and geographical detail.
- White Hart Lane Legends
- If you know a fan of the mighty Spurs, they are sure to appreciate one of these great Personalised calendars. All pages feature images of some of the greatest legends to have worn the shirt, with the recipients name incorporated into the photo (All images shown here). The calendar can also contain a personalised message of up to 30 words on the front cover for your favourite Lilywhite.
- The force is strong with this one
- Whether you're a Rebel or an Imperial, these fantastic iPad cases are a must-have for any Star Wars fan. There are two awesome designs available, and they'll protect your iPad from anything whether it's a blaster, a lightsaber or an little Ewok with sticky paws!
- Portable Percussion
- Know any dodgy desk drummers who won’t stop tapping on every available tabletop? Give them something with a proper beat to it and let them practice their Paradiddles on this retro style desktop drum kit.
- Sweet Shop Classics
- If you have a sweet tooth then these jumbo jars of retro sweeties are just what you are looking for! We all have a soft spot for those classic sweets that we enjoyed during our childhoods, and each of these jars contains at least a whopping 1kg of your particular favourite sweetie.
- Phenomenal Phone Photography
- The duo lens is a clip-on camera extension that works with any camera phone to enhance your photographs and give them that professional feel.
- You Are An Intruder And Will Be Exterminated!
- What better to keep away possible interlopers and invaders than the fearsome sight of a Dalek? Well you can bring to bear the might and fear factor of The Doctor's most dangerous enemy with this amazing Dalek Desk Protector. Simply turn it on and it will roam freely about your desk completely autonomously, no remote control or programming required.
- You're The Menace
- The most famous resident of Beano Town is the subject of our newest personalised gift, because now you, or anyone who want, can star in their very own comic book as the nemesis of parents, teachers, girls, and softies everywhere! If you know a particularly monstrous menace, then why not let them know with one of these brilliant personalised comic books?
- Support your club for a whole year
- We all know a Football fanatic, and now that you've found the Personalised Football Team Calendar you know the perfect gift for them as well. This great calendar features glorious sporting moments of a clubs top games over the last 100 years.
- Make Your Cuppa Snappy
- If you're a serious photographer you'll no doubt have your cameras, lenses, tripods, and all sorts of other equipment so that you are prepared for every and any eventuality during that important photo-shoot. But what about possibly the most important piece of equipment, your beverage holder? Make sure you never forget it again, and that it fits in perfectly with the rest of your equipment with one of these...
- Bigger on the inside = More cookies!
- Sometimes Doctor Who needs a little time out for tea and biscuits. Of course when our favourite Gallifreyan wants a Garibaldi, the first thing he does is to reach for his trusty Dr Who talking TARDIS cookie jar. Featuring real sound effects from BBC's Doctor Who!
- Laird It Over Those Commoners
- Scottish land owners are legally entitled to use the title of Laird. This is the widely accepted equivalent of an English Lord or Lady. When registered you will own a token piece of land in Scotland and will be a Laird.
- The R2D2 mug with lid is what we imagine every Rebel Alliance pilot drinks their Star Coffee out of; a detailed drinks mug styled to look like the loveable R2D2. With the lid on, your tea or coffee will retain its heat much longer than standard mugs, so if you've got to answer the door to Obi Wan or pop out to the shops in your X-Wing for 5 minutes you can come back to a nice hot cuppa.
- Have royalty grace the table every mealtime with these great King and Queen Chess Piece Salt And Pepper Mills. These stylish and iconic pieces of tableware will look at home on any table, and give a touch of majestic class to any function.
- Be A Phone-Doodling Fool
- Styled like an etch-a-sketch iPhone case but with a stylus instead of hard-to-handle knobs, the iFoolish Doodle Case provides excellent protection for your iPhone as well as letting you doodle away to your hearts content, write messages to friends or even just colour it in!
- Grip it. Flip it. Serve it.
- Barbecuing just got much easier with the Q stake 3-in-1 barbecue tool. Switching between spatula, tongs and fork in seconds, the Q Stake is the ultimate BBQ accessory that any self-respecting meat lover should own. Whether you're flipping burgers, spiking sausages, or gripping more exotic items like steaks, there's no need for extra utensils when you've got the Q stake!
- One Size Fits All Shock Absorber
- iBallz is a unique and ingenious shock absorbing harness for the Apple iPad, iPad 2, and similar sized tablet devices such as the Kindle. The iBallz consists of four clever shock absorbing balls held together with an adjustable length of cord. The iBallz are easy to fit with each ball slipping easily over one of the four corners of your iPad, you then adjust the cord which ensures that the iBallz stay securely...
- Don't lose the plot!
- This clever electronic dictionary bookmark knows 38,000 words! Just tap any troublesome term into the bookmark using the sleek built-in keypad and it will bring the definition back to you in seconds and display it on the LCD screen, allowing you to read on without ever having left your book.
- Take control of the Doctor’s most fearsome adversary – the Dalek! The most iconic villain in British sci-fi is now a terrifying remote control inflatable. When the Doctor talked about blowing up the Daleks, we’re not sure this is what he had in mind.
- Drive On Land, Fly In Air
- Is it a helicopter? Is it a car? In fact the new Air Racer is both in one! Just like something out of an 80s TV show the Air Racer can operate as a standard remote controlled car, but at the press of a button will convert into a three channel remote control helicopter that can take off, hover and descend, steer left and right with three modes of forward movement. The Air Racer comes with a lightweight internal...
- That's no droid, that's a cookie jar!
- It's a well known fact that Droids don't eat human food, so who better to guard your stash of chocolate chip cookies than R2D2? The R2D2 cookie jar is a fantastic Star Wars collectible and, unlike those greedy Ewoks, he'll never take one for himself! The R2D2 cookie jar isn't just a cool Star Wars gift, it's also an incredibly detailed ceramic that looks just like the real Artoo from the movies.
- Brighten up your bookshelf
- Keep your shelves tidy and your literature upstanding with these magnificent Morph Bookends. With Morph at one end and his cheeky chappy cousin Chas at the other ensuring all your written works stay upright and just the way you left them. You are sure to love the perplexed look on Morph's face as he tries to push the books one way, without realising that Chas is hidden away at the other end stopping him.
- Phone Controlled Ferrari Racer
- The RC Ferrari Enzo is a fully detailed 1:50 miniature replica in classic red that you control with your Apple or Android Smart Phone! Using Smart-Link technology. you can steer and accelerate with just the movement of your phone and even feel the rumble when the engine roars to life!
- Forget bleeps and bells, the talking Chewbacca alarm clock will wake you with the sound of Chewie’s gentle crooning. It’s like waking up aboard the Millennium Falcon ready to start a day of smuggling but without that Wookie smell.The clock itself is styled as a traditional alarm clock but with a Star Wars twist as the ‘bells’ are covered in fluffy Wookie fur.
- 8-bit Fun Cubed!
- DNA - The building blocks of life, and pretty much everything as we know it. In some ways DNA can be compared to pixels on a screen, the tiny squares on their own not meaning very much, but a few of them together can combine to create images, or sprites, culminating in a rich on screen display. The Pixel Cube consists of 64 coloured squares (8 each of 8 colours) which can be arranged into pretty much whatever...
- Play the game at home
- Now you can play Countdown at home, with this Electronic Countdown game which emulates the popular show. Play the three famous games - word, number and conundrum - exactly as on the TV show.
- The Rock n' Roll Tumbler
- For those who like a little tipple, there is now a revolutionary new way to cool your favourite drink. Use the silicon mold provided to freeze a solid ice sphere and drop it in your rock tumbler. The ice boulder outlasts traditional ice cubes and rolls around the 'rock' in the centre with a slight movement of the glass. This movement cools your drink to perfection whilst keeping melted ice to a minimum.
- Insert Phone and Press Start
- When it comes to app-store games, retro classics are back in force but we think playing with a touch screen lacks a certain tactile something (and it certainly wouldn't have been acceptable in the 80s).
- Juice on the loose
- You can always guarantee that your mobile will run out at the most inconvenient moment . Keep an Xtra power charger with you for a battery boost throughout the day, during a trip away or an unexpected overnight stay. Simply plug it in and charge on the go, with the facility to revive an iPhone battery up to 80% and charge a multitude of other smart phones and devices, it packs some serious power.
- Give Your Tea Its Own Transport
- Fans of Doctor Who are sure to love this great Tardis mug! Designed to look like the Doctors iconic police box it even features a removable lid which will help keep your hot drinks warmer for longer. As we all know the Doctor's Tardis is much bigger on the inside than it is on the outside, and while the same can't be said of this mug, it will still hold a decent amount of your choice of beverage!