- 3rd Hand Jacket Gripper
- May we take your coat?
- Snuggle Me Mini Hotties
- Snuggle 'Em, Cuddle 'Em, And Keep Cosy
- Emergency Smart Charger
- Extra power for your iPod/iPhone
- TSA Tracker Luggage Lock
- Ultimate Luggage Security
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
Personalise your office space with these great gadgets. From USB gadgets to perk up your PC to desk tidies to keep that clutter at bay we've got just the thing to organise your office.
Showing Preference For Him
- Soothing Sounds Of Nature
- We all know how relaxing it is to sit back and listen to the gentle sounds of animals. Unfortunately to do this at home or at work usually requires lots of looking after, cleaning out, and feeding. Thankfully this is not the case with the Insect Cage Gallery. Simply pop the container on your desk, flick the switch and settle back to enjoy the sounds of nature as the gallery lights up, and the animal within...
- Pen and Radio combined
- Why settle for 'just a pen' when you can have a pen that, like some sort of super pen, is also an FM radio!?
- Recordable Floppy CDs
- Whatever happened to floppy disks!? For years the trusty 3.5" floppy was the staple of new computer software, and even when CD Drives first came to the fore most PCs still came with a floppy drive installed. Then all of a sudden, they vanished, never to be seen again... Until now!
- No more dusty desktops
- Chargeable through any standard USB port, the desk vacuum cleaner is just 15cm long, making it the perfect tool to clean every nooks and cranny on your desk or workspace. Available in four different colours, the desk dust buster looks right at home amongst your other office equipment and will ensure that you never have to deal with a disgusting desk ever again!
- 8-bit Fun Cubed!
- DNA - The building blocks of life, and pretty much everything as we know it. In some ways DNA can be compared to pixels on a screen, the tiny squares on their own not meaning very much, but a few of them together can combine to create images, or sprites, culminating in a rich on screen display. The Pixel Cube consists of 64 coloured squares (8 each of 8 colours) which can be arranged into pretty much whatever...
- Brighten up your bookshelf
- Keep your shelves tidy and your literature upstanding with these magnificent Morph Bookends. With Morph at one end and his cheeky chappy cousin Chas at the other ensuring all your written works stay upright and just the way you left them. You are sure to love the perplexed look on Morph's face as he tries to push the books one way, without realising that Chas is hidden away at the other end stopping him.
- Pencil sharpener for cat lover's
- This is an attractive white desk ornament, eye-catching yet tasteful. Turn it around and... ooh, it's a bit rude! It's a cat bum pencil sharpener! Insert your pencil where the sun doesn't normally shine and it meeeeeows. Well, you would too!
- Scratch Beneath The Surface
- Scratchmap is a perfect gift for all those globe trotters out there. A super high quality wall map, simply fix to your wall and you have an attractive shiny gold world map. Of course there is a bit more to it than that though. Scratch away the foil top layer, as you would a scratchcard, and underneath is a whole new world waiting to be discovered featuring colour and geographical detail.
- Less Door-Shutting, More Putting
- The ideal gift for the golfing fanatic, the golfer’s doorstop is a portable wooden ‘hole’ which acts as your mobile golf course. With a ball included, all you need is a club and you’re good to go; perfect beginners and pros alike to hone their skills at home. Then when you’re done with sinking birdies for the day, it continues to serve its practical purpose as a sturdy wooden doorstop.
- Don't lose the plot!
- This clever electronic dictionary bookmark knows 38,000 words! Just tap any troublesome term into the bookmark using the sleek built-in keypad and it will bring the definition back to you in seconds and display it on the LCD screen, allowing you to read on without ever having left your book.
- Special Delivery
- Incoming! Launch memos and messages through the skies with the Air Mail mini memo catapault. Simply write your note, fold carefully into a screwed up ball and fire it into the stratosphere (or onto your colleague's desk). Includes a full pad of 'air mail' style notepaper.
- Backspace For Bugs
- There's no 'Esc' for flies or other bugs now. Ensure deletion of annoying pests with this great Delete Key Fly Swatter. Small and light enough to be kept handy at all times this personal pest control device is compatible with PC's and MAC's and doesn't even require any software installation to get you whacking away.
- Digitized Photos In Just 5 Seconds
- Cameras were around for a long time before the digital age. No doubt if you haven't, you know at least one relative who has piles and piles of massive photo albums bursting with captured moments from birthdays, holidays, get togethers and other special occasions that are just sitting there. The Veho Renovo Photo Scanner provides you with a quick and easy way to digitise those old photos and share them.
- Two Desktop Essentials in One
- Reduce desk clutter by combining two commonly used desktop essentials into one practical solution. This erasable memo pad is great for taking notes on the fly and doubles up as a handy 4 port USB hub.
- Watch You Don't Go Clock Eyed!
- Do you ever find yourself sat there watching the clock, waiting for those last few minutes of the working day to tick by, or until your train arrives? Well next time you find yourself clockwatching don't be surprised if you find the clock watching you back, especially if it's one of these funky little Eye Clocks.
- Colourful convenient lights
- A colourful and incredibly versatile flexible light, perfect for books, flat surfaces, roofs or even bag straps.
- Untangle Your Life
- Plugtags are the simplest of ideas but extremely effective when it comes to keeping your electronics organised. This set of colour coded silicone electronics labels feature bold, easily-visible logos and can be attached to any type of power lead or cable to prevent you losing track of your technology. Simply pick a set that is suitable for the types of devices you're using and attach to the ends of your cables,...
- Sharpen your pencil and make Doggy Bark
- As our Meeeeeowing Cat Pencil Sharpeners have been such a huge hit with the cat lovers out there we now have this equally fabulous Dog version. Rather than a litter tray he comes equipped with a basket to catch those pesky pencil shavings, and obviously he woofs rather than meows.
- Latest in covert Surveillance
- The Spy Cobra is the latest in covert surveillance for your PC. Perfect for parents wanting to keep an eye on children’s computer usage, employers who suspect their employees may be up to something, or for private investigators.
- 2 Metre Charging Leads
- These 2 metre long Apple/USB cables are the perfect way to charge your iPhone or iPad without having to leave it out of reach. They come in pink or blue to help keep them distinct from your other white Apple paraphenalia.
- Poseable personable webcam
- Wouldn't it be nice If that Webcam hooked up to your PC was just a bit more personable? Someone out there has obviously agreed, and brought us the Bubblehead Webcam.
- Tell the ‘hole’ truth
- It’s a real pain when your office stationery goes walkies from your desk. You may even have a good idea of which of your colleagues has stolen your stapler or pilfered your paper clips but to accuse is to be met with denial. What you need is cold-hard proof and if you leave the insulting hole-punch on your desk, justice will undoubtedly be served
- A perfect pen caddy
- The golf bag pen holder is the perfect gift for a golf fanatic who spends his days in an office wishing he was out on the green, and we wholeheartedly agree. Designed to look exactly like a miniature golf bag, the pen holder comes with three golf club-shaped pens to bring a little realism to your daydream of being out on the course.
- Great Golfing Gift
- The 18th hole is always a welcome sight for golfers, it signals either the culmination of a great round, comprising of birdies, eagles, and maybe even the odd albatross. On the other hand it may be a relief to see the 18th and know that the dreadful round you've been having is nearly at and end and you enjoy a commiseratory drink at the 19th. Likewise this brilliant 18th Hole Pen And Sticky Pad Set is sure to...
- Celebrate dumping your junk
- The Cheering Football Basket fixes easily to most waste paper baskets and whilst it might not revolutionise rubbish disposal, it will help you relive those boyhood dreams of scoring the winning goal at Wembley. You could even set up some sort of paper chain and have someone do commentary as you pass the paper before it triumphantly bulges the back of the net and you can set off on your appropriately awesome...
- You Are An Intruder And Will Be Exterminated!
- What better to keep away possible interlopers and invaders than the fearsome sight of a Dalek? Well you can bring to bear the might and fear factor of The Doctor's most dangerous enemy with this amazing Dalek Desk Protector. Simply turn it on and it will roam freely about your desk completely autonomously, no remote control or programming required.
- Protect your valuables from Daleks!
- Lock your valuables away in the Doctor's TARDIS, ready to be whisked off to Gallifrey at the first sign of Daleks! The TARDIS safe only unlocks with a combination of your specific smart phone and a changeable 4-digit pin combination of your choosing, so it'll take more than a sonic screwdriver to crack into your valuables.
- Reusable Mousemat Memo Pad
- This handy mousemat doubles as a handy notation device, providing a reusable surface for jotting down notes, numbers, and all other kinds of things. It works like the Magic Slate toy you may have had as a child. Simply use the stylus provided to scratch your memo into the Scratch-N-Scroll pad, and once you no longer need it you can lift the semi-transparent top sheet and "Hey Presto!" a clean writing surface,...
- Keeping your lunch safe
- Ah, the brown paper bag. A staple of office lunchtime all over the world that's just been given a massive and much-needed overhaul. The Brown Paper Bag lunch bag is made from tear-proof, leak-resistant insulating tyvek, a material that won't split in the rain or let its contents fall out of the bottom.
- Where in the world have you been?
- Let everyone see the world just as you've seen it. Display all of your fondest holiday and travel memories by pinning them to your own cork board map of the world. The land masses of the world have an adhesive backing for you to arrange them however you choose across a wall or board. Create a realistic 'to scale' map or rearrange the world however you like it.
- Real Time Rotating Illuminated Globe
- The Rotating Night and Day Globe demonstrates perfectly not only time zones, but also because it is tilted at the same angle as the Earth itself it also illustrates how this causes the seasons and the differences between the Northern and Southern hemispheres. Easy to set up after the brief assembly you merely need to align the globe with the correct longitudinal location for where you are, set the date and time,...
- Portable Percussion
- Know any dodgy desk drummers who won’t stop tapping on every available tabletop? Give them something with a proper beat to it and let them practice their Paradiddles on this retro style desktop drum kit.