- Russian Cat Tattoos
- Erasable Memo Pad with 4 Port USB Hub
- Two Desktop Essentials in One
- Emergency Smart Charger
- Extra power for your iPod/iPhone
- TSA Tracker Luggage Lock
- Ultimate Luggage Security
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
A range of perplexing puzzles to keep those grey cells ticking over and your synapses firing on all cylinders.
- Say Goodbye to boring breaks
- Hangman, Noughts and Crosses, or Squares. Make that mid-morning cuppa a bit more entertaining.
- Unique Map Jigsaw!
- Where you live is bit of a puzzle! A unique 255-piece map jigsaw made from quality 1.5mm Millboard centred on a place of your choice.
- Saving is never easy, but with the 3D Money Maze bank, its making a withdrawal that becomes a real headache. This ingenious money bank incorporates a 3D labyrinth around its outer walls which must first be solved in order to gain access to your precious savings inside.
- No escaping sudoku!
- There's no escaping Sudoku fever now! Pull down the roll and start filling in the sudoku puzzles. Easy to play, just complete the grid so each row, each column and each 3 by 3 box contains the numbers 1 to 9.
- A-maze-ingly addictive
- A seriously frustrating maze game that you play against the clock. You'll have to have nerves of steel to survive the maze racer.
- 8-bit Fun Cubed!
- DNA - The building blocks of life, and pretty much everything as we know it. In some ways DNA can be compared to pixels on a screen, the tiny squares on their own not meaning very much, but a few of them together can combine to create images, or sprites, culminating in a rich on screen display. The Pixel Cube consists of 64 coloured squares (8 each of 8 colours) which can be arranged into pretty much whatever...
- Every moment has its place
- This special 400 piece jigsaw puzzle will centre upon a postcode of your choice making it the perfect personalised memento of that special place. The centre piece of the puzzle is heart shaped to show its significance, with other pieces spelling out "I Love You".
- Play the game at home
- Now you can play Countdown at home, with this Electronic Countdown game which emulates the popular show. Play the three famous games - word, number and conundrum - exactly as on the TV show.