- Russian Cat Tattoos
- Duck Duck Drink Drinking Staws
- A quacking addition to your drinks!
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
- Pickmaster Plectrum Cutter
- Punch In and Rock Out
- Flexible LED Lamps
- Colourful convenient lights
- Fun And Friendly 'Create Your Own' Monsters
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- 12 in 1 Multi Tool Pen
- Swiss-Army Stationery
Just say no to bog standard flowers and chocolates this Valentine's Day. The special someone in your life deserves something a little more unique. Make your gift say what you want it to say with personalised gifts or employ some of our gadgets to help you set the mood. Whether you want to be sappy and sweet, practical or personal, romance is blossoming here in our Valentine's Gifts category.
Showing Prices £10 - £20
Showing Preference For Her
- Traditonal Chinese Style Sky Lanterns
- A quieter, gentler, and arguably prettier alternative to fireworks these traditional Chinese-style Sky Lanterns are sure to draw "Oooh's" and "Aaahhhh's" as they create a very special light show in the sky. It's easy to send your lantern soaring, and makes a special and different way to celebrate special occasions such as Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, and Diwali. Your lantern will fly for up...
- Keep Snug And Warm With A Slanket
- Wrapping up warm and snug on the sofa, or in a favourite chair whilst reading or watching a DVD is great. Unfortunately till now we've had to make do with removing our arms for changing the channel, pausing, or just holding that un-put-downable book, but all this is set to change when The Slanket is introduced to your life.
- Personalise your own astral body
- Only a small number of stars in our sky actually have names allocated to them; the majority are nameless and are distinguished by their catalogue number only. Your gift box contains the details of one of these unnamed stars that is ready for naming by you.
- Laird It Over Those Commoners
- Scottish land owners are legally entitled to use the title of Laird. This is the widely accepted equivalent of an English Lord or Lady. When registered you will own a token piece of land in Scotland and will be a Laird.
- Flameless Candles
- Candles, whether it be in case of a power cut, setting a romantic or intimate atmosphere, or just general lighting it's always a good idea to have some around. Unfortunately they can be a bit messy what with all that hot wax dripping and dribbling everywhere. Thankfully you can now have the versatility of candles without having to worry about the messy downside with these great Remote Control Mooncandles.
- Beautiful meets practical
- The pendant with a practical purpose. This georgeous item of jewellery conceals a handy perfume pod for you to fill and refill with your favourite scent.
- Adopt Your Very Own Meerkat! Thanks to certain successful online advertising campaigns, and television programmes Meerkats have enjoyed an explosion in their popularity. Unfortunately as cute as they are, they don't make the best of pets. Being very sociable animals they prefer to live in family groups, and of course they live in burrows that they dig in the sand, and most houses we've been to don't accommodate...
- Relaxing Hot Rock Spa Treatment
- This hot rock treatment set includes the therapeutic spa stones in a velvet pouch as well as a scented candle and incense to help create an atmosphere of pure tranquillity. Instructions on how to use the stones are provided and the set comes in an attractive presentation box, making it an ideal gift and the perfect romantic gesture for your partner. Use with oil for a warm stone massage or place on strategic...