- Emergency Smart Charger
- Extra power for your iPod/iPhone
- TSA Tracker Luggage Lock
- Ultimate Luggage Security
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
Just say no to bog standard flowers and chocolates this Valentine's Day. The special someone in your life deserves something a little more unique. Make your gift say what you want it to say with personalised gifts or employ some of our gadgets to help you set the mood. Whether you want to be sappy and sweet, practical or personal, romance is blossoming here in our Valentine's Gifts category.
Showing Prices £10 - £20
Showing Preference For Him
- Elegantly Precise Personalised Message
- This magnificent Message In A Bottle is styled to give it that 'just washed up' look, including some sand and shells inside the bottle along with your message. You won't need to go fishing around in cold water for it either as it comes packaged in a terrific treasure chest style gift box. The bottle itself is a classically elegant four sided bottle with a cork stopper. Simply remove this and your neatly rolled...
- The offical pledge of love from him or from her
- Donít just tell someone how you feel, put it in writing with a Personalised Love Contract. These legally binding* love contracts are available From Him or From Her and prove beyond all doubt that youíre fully dedicated to your better half.
- Sweets For Your Sweet
- A massive jar of Sweeties is always sure to bring a smile to the recipients face, but just think how much bigger that smile would be when they receive this ginormous jar and discover their own name emblazoned across the label, signifying that these sweeties are meant just for them and no-one else!
- Laird It Over Those Commoners
- Scottish land owners are legally entitled to use the title of Laird. This is the widely accepted equivalent of an English Lord or Lady. When registered you will own a token piece of land in Scotland and will be a Laird.