- Snuggle Me Mini Hotties
- Snuggle 'Em, Cuddle 'Em, And Keep Cosy
- Pink Esme Crystal Perfume Pendant
- Beautiful meets practical
- Microwaveable Cozy Boots
- Cozy Boots for Toasty Feet
- Air Swimmers Radio Control Fish
- Just Keep Swimming
- Bed Of Nails
- Eases Stress, Pain, and Tension
- Festival Feet Waterproof Overshoes
- Move Over Wellies!
- Nite Glowring
- Never Lose Anything In The Dark Again
Darth Duck Fadar
on a planet many light years away,
there was a slight accident. An Infamous
Dark Lord of the Empire, banished forever to a distant part
of the universe, was teleported into a mighty fortress.
Or that was what was supposed to have happened anyway... Unfortunately Daft Ada (the teleport operator) spilled her morning cuppa onto the controls and the ill-fated asthmatic villain (with light powered weapon) was teleported into the middle of a rubber duck production line, with unfortunate consequences.
Fortunately for us, the result was this cute little fella! No longer prince of the duck side, more a king of the soothing purple-blue-red-green fading glow. Once rampaging across the galaxy waging Star Wars, now content to see out his retirement gently floating and phasing through his relaxing colours in your bath tub.
Aww! Only the hardest of hearts would fail to be softened by Daft Daffy Darf Darth Duck, the Vaguer Vader Fader!
Duck Fader comes with his own built-in long lasting batteries. He detects when you have popped him in the water and automatically illuminates his funky colour changing LEDs. They also extinguish when he is removed from the water, which means he could last for well over 300 bath-times!
- Come to the Duck side with Duck Fadar - Evil bath time duck
- Made from durable rubber
- LED illumination with continual colour change
- Complete with sealed batteries
- Size: 11 x 8.5 x 7.5cm ( 4.5 x 3.5 x 3in) approx
Upload Your Photo
Upload your own photo of the Darth Duck Fadar and we'll enter you into our free prize draw. Every few months someone will win £50, upload a photo now and it could be you!
By uploading your photo you warrant that you own the copyright or have permission of the copyright owner and hereby grant Gadgets.co.uk Ltd an irrevocable licence to use the photo in any way it sees fit. You also give us permission to use your name and location (but not your email address) for publicity purposes without payment of any kind to you. We will never publish or use the email address given above for marketing purposes.
- Light Problem... ( Review of Darth Duck Fadar )
- Rated by A viewer from Wellington, Somerset
I thought it was very cute. Put him in some water one time and his lights never shut off again somehow. No idea why he is 100% dry but still lit up. Not going to last forever that way! Otherwise, very good product!
- Still giving much amusement ( Darth Duck Fadar review )
- Rated by A viewer from Reading
Got this for my partner nearly a year ago and it's still going strong. The different colours are great; the red gives an extra 'evil' look. The black has rubbed off slightly on Darth's back, but otherwise a great product.
- Star Trek lover... ( Review of Darth Duck Fadar )
- Rated by Tammie from Lincoln, England
absolutely loved this gift! Brilliant item still going strong a whole year later.
- Fun silly item perfect for any star wars lover... ( Darth Duck Fadar review )
- Rated by A viewer from London, UK
Really fun item - detailed robust well made duck in cool packaging which greatly amused my friend who is a huge star wars fan. I wish I could have got him the storm trooper duck as well.
- Toys for boys ( Review of Darth Duck Fadar )
- Rated by A viewer from South Wales
This pressie to my daughters boyfriend was a big hit! Young Londoners are a tricky group to buy for.