- TRIKEY 3 in 1 Phone Gadget
- Splitter, Headphone Tidy and Phone Stand
- Erasable Memo Pad with 4 Port USB Hub
- Two Desktop Essentials in One
- Emergency Smart Charger
- Extra power for your iPod/iPhone
- TSA Tracker Luggage Lock
- Ultimate Luggage Security
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
Electronic Crossword Game
"Enough Crossword Puzzles to last a lifetime!"
No messy scraps of paper to mess about with, no need to search through your pockets and bag for a pen that probably won't work, everything you need is right here. The Electronic Crossword Game is everything any puzzle lover could want in one neat and tidy pocket sized device.
- Qwerty Keyboard and directional keys for easy input and navigation
- 3 levels - Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Requires 2 x AAA Batteries (included)
- Approximate dimensions 113 x 118 x 23mm (4.5 x 4.6 x 0.8inches)
- Crosswords based on a 13 x 13 grid
- 30,000 clues and over 27,000 answers
- Hints and clues by letter, word or complete puzzle
- 3 Difficulty levels
- New enhanced database
- Millions of grid combinations
- Saving of current game
Upload Your Photo
Upload your own photo of the Electronic Crossword Game and we'll enter you into our free prize draw. Every few months someone will win £50, upload a photo now and it could be you!
By uploading your photo you warrant that you own the copyright or have permission of the copyright owner and hereby grant Gadgets.co.uk Ltd an irrevocable licence to use the photo in any way it sees fit. You also give us permission to use your name and location (but not your email address) for publicity purposes without payment of any kind to you. We will never publish or use the email address given above for marketing purposes.
- Electronic Crossword Game ( Review of Electronic Crossword Game )
- Rated by Pam Burton from Warrington. UK
Bought this for my husband who is techno phobic but he was using it within a very short space of time. Its easy to use and he loves it. The only small fault is grid is a bit small so if you have any vision problems could be a bit difficult to see, however its not stopped him having fun with it. Great gift for any crossword fan.