- Snuggle Me Mini Hotties
- Snuggle 'Em, Cuddle 'Em, And Keep Cosy
- Duck Duck Drink Drinking Staws
- A quacking addition to your drinks!
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
- Pickmaster Plectrum Cutter
- Punch In and Rock Out
- Flexible LED Lamps
- Colourful convenient lights
- Fun And Friendly 'Create Your Own' Monsters
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- 12 in 1 Multi Tool Pen
- Swiss-Army Stationery
Freeloader Solar Charger
"Portable Solar Powered Charging Device"
Improved For 2011!
A new improved version of the original Freeloader Classic is now available. The new model gives you more power, more charge, and more compatibility! The solar panels on the new Freeloader Classic are 25% more powerful, the battery holds 20% more charge, and it now includes a USB Micro adaptor to keep even more gadgets and gizmos charged on the go! Another useful addition is the LCD disply which shows battery status and charging source.
The Freeloader is an awesome portable charging system that will recharge just about any portable electronic device pretty much anywhere, all you need is the Sun. The Freeloader collects the light with its solar panels, and cleverly converts the power to re-charge your chosen device.
The Freeloader can also be charged via a USB port on your computer so it has a full charge ready for when you need it, being topped up by solar power. From a full charge the Freeloaders internal battery can power an iPod for up to 18 hours, a mobile phone for up to 44 hours, a PSP for up to 2.5 hours, and a PDA for up to 22 hours, and with the massive range of connectors included there are many more devices that the Freeloader can charge. Available in sleek silver or a prettier pink, the Freeloader should be everyones favourite travelling companion.
If even this isn't enough then you need look no further than the Freeloader Pro. The Freeloader Pro is the ultimate portable solar charger using either its high power solar panels, or USB charging capability to provide power on the go. In sunny conditions the Freeloader Pro takes just 7 - 9 hours to reach a full charge, which will then deliver enough power for 70 hours of standby time on a mobile phone, that's nearly double that of the original Freeloader! The Freeloader Pro also features a push button "Power Halo" which indicates how much power is in the Freeloader Pro's battery. The Free Loader Pro also comes with a CamCaddy attachment. This unique power cradle will accept virtually every type of camera battery (check compatability here) from simple compacts to professional SLR or video camera batteries with it's variable slider bar and adjustable contact pins.
Made from tough aluminium either the Freeloader or the Freeloader Pro is the perfect travel companion, easily taking the everyday knocks and bumps whether you are using it on the move in the city, out camping in the wilderness, or just chilling on a beach. If you need to make sure that you have power on the go, then you need the Freeloader!
- Freeloader Original available in Silver or Pink
- Freeloader can charge in as little as 8 hours via solar panels or 3 hours via USB
- Supplied with a computer USB charging cable
- Impact resistant, rust free aluminium body.
- Freeloader holds its battery charge for up to 3 months
- Supplied with detailed user manual
- Approximate dimensions 123 x 62 x 17mm (4.8 x 2.4 x 0.7 inches)
- Approximate weight 185g
Freeloader Pro Features:
- Freeloader Pro can charge in as little as 8 hours via solar panels or 3 hours via USB
- Supplied with a Master Cable for connecting to a device or CamCaddy and for charging Freeloader Pro from a computers USB
- Approximate dimensions 150 x 63 x 20mm (5.9 X 2.5 X 0.8 inches)
- Approximate weight 174g
- Includes CamCaddy:
- Suitable for charging most sizes of camera battery 3.2v - 7.9v
- Max battery depth compatible 67mm
- Approximate dimensions 130 x 71 x 30mm (5.1 x 2.8 x 1.2 inches)
- Approximate weight 68g
Both Freeloader and Freeloader Pro are supplied with a power master cable and adapter tips to fit the following:
- Nokia phones old 3.5mm jack and the new 2mm jack
- LG Chocolate, LG shine and Prada phones
- Samsung D800 and G600 current series phones
- Sony Ericsson K750 and K800i current series phones
- Nintendo DS Lite
- iPod (compatible with most iPod devices including iPhone and iPhone 3G)
- 4mm jack for Sony PSP, Tom Tom, most digital cameras, PDAs, 2-way radios
- Mini USB for Motorola, Blackberry, Qtec, Smartphone, iMate, most digital cameras and Bluetooth headsets
- USB female for PDAs, mp3 players, most digital cameras and most devices which can be charged through USB
- Micro USB
Upload Your Photo
By uploading your photo you warrant that you own the copyright or have permission of the copyright owner and hereby grant Gadgets.co.uk Ltd an irrevocable licence to use the photo in any way it sees fit. You also give us permission to use your name and location (but not your email address) for publicity purposes without payment of any kind to you. We will never publish or use the email address given above for marketing purposes.