- Stake All in One BBQ Tool
- Grip it. Flip it. Serve it.
- Duck Duck Drink Drinking Staws
- A quacking addition to your drinks!
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
- Pickmaster Plectrum Cutter
- Punch In and Rock Out
- Flexible LED Lamps
- Colourful convenient lights
- Fun And Friendly 'Create Your Own' Monsters
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- 12 in 1 Multi Tool Pen
- Swiss-Army Stationery
Gorilla Pod Camera Grip
"Perfectly Positioned Camera anywhere"
Gorillapod firmly secures your camera to just about anything - anywhere and everywhere. Unlike traditional tripods, the gorillapod doesn't require an flat surface for you to take the perfect shot.
Gorillapod is malleable - each of the three legs bends, twists and grips - allowing you to attach your camera to almost anything and grab a picture from an interesting angle. It's also perfect for distant zoom and night time shots when a steady hand is not sufficient to stop an image from blurring.
Your camera attaches to the gorillapod using a slimline quick-fitting attachment that you can leave connected to your camera for nearly instant setup - just slide it into the connector on the gorillapod.
The flexible joints bend and rotate 360 degrees to form the perfect shape.
The ring and foot grips provide a strong grip to grapple wherever you go.
The Original (Compact) Gorillapod is ideal for point-and-shoot compact digital cameras weighing up to 275 grammes.
The Gorillapod SLR is intended to support more featured cameras and light SLRs (without zoom lenses), and compact video camcorders weighing up to 800 grammes.
The Magnetic Gorillapod is a new addition and offers even greater flexibilty for your photography! Able to grip to anything just like the original Gorillapod, the new magnetic Gorillapod can also use its magnetic feet to attach itself to metallic surfaces, holding cameras weighing up to 275 grammes steady for picture perfect photos every time!
- Holds cameras securely in any environment for perfect pictures every time
- Original and magnetic Gorilla Pod suitable for compct camers up to 275g
- Large Gorilla Pod suitable for digital SLR cameras up to 800g
- Magnetic Gorilla Pod now available which features all the felxibility of the original Gorilla Pod with the added benefit of strong magnetic feet
Upload Your Photo
By uploading your photo you warrant that you own the copyright or have permission of the copyright owner and hereby grant Gadgets.co.uk Ltd an irrevocable licence to use the photo in any way it sees fit. You also give us permission to use your name and location (but not your email address) for publicity purposes without payment of any kind to you. We will never publish or use the email address given above for marketing purposes.
- A handy gadget to take with you wherever you are g ( Review of Gorilla Pod Camera Grip )
- Rated by A viewer from St. Albans, UK
As most people with a camera know, it's difficult to balance a camera just anywhere. I bought this tripod, and never looked back! It's a brilliant little gadget! I only went for the smaller one, but even as a small gadget, it is fantastic. I can now balance my camera easily, with or without a flat surface.I absolutely recommend this tripod.
- Gorilla pod camera grip ( Gorilla Pod Camera Grip review )
- Rated by Joanne from Telford, Shropshire
Fantastic piece of kit, so clever, take it with you easily everywhere.So pleased,Thanks
- Great product and very useful gift ( Review of Gorilla Pod Camera Grip )
- Rated by A viewer from Stockport, Cheshire GB
I bought two of these one each for my husband and son-in-law. They both love them, and find them really useful. So much so that I have now bought my son (the man who has everything) one for Christmas. My husband's is most useful when we want to take a shot of us both - we no longer need to ask a stranger to take a photo of us together
- Brilliant present ( Gorilla Pod Camera Grip review )
- Rated by A viewer from Taunton, UK
I saw the smaller one of these advertised in an in-flight magazine and wondered if it would be any good for my husband's video camera as he was always trying to find a steady surface to use his tripod. I found the website very helpful and it even gave the maximum weight the tripod would hold so I weighed my husband's camera and realised it was the bigger size one we would need. He is thrilled with the product and scarcely ever uses his old tripod now.