- Russian Cat Tattoos
- Duck Duck Drink Drinking Staws
- A quacking addition to your drinks!
- Emergency Smart Charger
- Extra power for your iPod/iPhone
- TSA Tracker Luggage Lock
- Ultimate Luggage Security
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
"Car and Helicopter Combo"
Of course in racer mode you have a fully functional and pretty speedy remote control car. When you need to take to the skies the automatic doors slide open, accompanied by LED lights and cool sound effects, before the chopper is launched skywards. This has to be the coolest remote control gadget around. Now if they could only build us a life-size version...
- Remote controlled car and helicopter combo
- Helicopter features built in rechargeable battery which charges direct from the remote control, so no need for mains chargers
- Helicopter charges in around 20 minutes for a flight time of about 10 minutes
- Requires 9 x AA Batteries (not included) 6 for remote, and 3 for car
- Please note colours may vary and we are unable to specify
Upload Your Photo
Upload your own photo of the Heli Racer and we'll enter you into our free prize draw. Every few months someone will win £50, upload a photo now and it could be you!
By uploading your photo you warrant that you own the copyright or have permission of the copyright owner and hereby grant Gadgets.co.uk Ltd an irrevocable licence to use the photo in any way it sees fit. You also give us permission to use your name and location (but not your email address) for publicity purposes without payment of any kind to you. We will never publish or use the email address given above for marketing purposes.
- Good combo ( Review of Heli Racer )
- Rated by Richard from Selsey
Its pretty neat to be able to control the car and heli from just the one remote. Both work really well, the heli is very robust. I've crashed it loads of times and its still going strong.