- TRIKEY 3 in 1 Phone Gadget
- Splitter, Headphone Tidy and Phone Stand
- Stake All in One BBQ Tool
- Grip it. Flip it. Serve it.
- Emergency Smart Charger
- Extra power for your iPod/iPhone
- TSA Tracker Luggage Lock
- Ultimate Luggage Security
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
Lord or Lady Title Gift Pack
"Laird It Over Those Commoners"
Scottish land owners are legally entitled to use the title of Laird. This is the widely accepted equivalent of an English Lord or Lady. When registered you will own a token piece of land in Scotland and will be a Laird.
You will be sent an official personalised land ownership certificate and a Proof of Title card. You will then be eligible for all sorts of Laird-based perks:
- You and a guest will be entitled to a free tour of Dunans. Visit and locate your plot of land! Bookings must be made in advance
- Your gift will help in the restoration of Dunans Castle and grounds
- Free, lifetime access to Dunans including Dunans Bridge and the tallest tree in the UK!
- Fishing rights to the Alt a Chaol Ghleann river within the grounds
- Use of Dunans' insignia, access to exclusive Laird and Lady stationery and your own Laird or Lady email address
- Access to a Gift Republic-only area of the Dunans Lairds' website where you will find exclusive merchandise and more
A map showing you the location of your plot is enclosed in your gift box.
You receive in a luxury metal gift tin:
- Welcome letter
- An explanation of the gift
- Registration details
- Life as a Laird or Lady booklet
- Dunans Castle: A History
- Dunans Castle souvenir poster
After registration you will receive:
- Land ownership certificate
- Proof of title card
- Directions to Dunans
Once registered, do I have to use the title?
No, you can still carry on using your original title. You will just legally be entitled to use the title Laird at any time you wish.
Can I call myself a Lord?
No, you can not call yourself a Lord as it is very difficult to purchase a British aristocratic title. You can call yourself a Laird though.
Can I visit my plot?
Yes. We urge you to visit your land! By registering this gift, you and a guest (adult or child) will be entitled to one complimentary tour of Dunans Castle and its grounds. Details on how to get to Dunans will be sent along with your certificate and Proof of Title card.
There is one scheduled tour per month for Gift Republicís Lairds and Ladies though tours may be possible at other times. Please contact Dunans to pre-book your tour before visiting to avoid disappointment. Contact details will be sent to you with your certificate and Proof of Title card.
Upon registration you will be provided with the precise co-ordinates of your plot of land. With a tape measure or equivalent, this will then enable you to locate your exact plot within the grounds! Laird plots enjoy a wonderful view of the castle and are just a stoneís throw from the Alt a Chaol Ghleann river.
Can my land and title be inherited?
Yes, as long as Scottish Highland Titles are informed of the changes then your title and land can be passed on.
The complimentary Dunans tour is valid for two adults and must be booked in advance. Please note that restoration work may be in progress so there may be times when certain areas are closed. Dunans reserves the right to alter or remove the tour without prior notice for technical, operational or other reasons and the Proof of Title card is neither refundable nor exchangeable. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Dunans reserves the right to refuse entry onto the tour. Gift Republic cannot be held responsible for any planned or unforeseen changes to Dunans.
Upload Your Photo
Upload your own photo of the Lord or Lady Title Gift Pack and we'll enter you into our free prize draw. Every few months someone will win £50, upload a photo now and it could be you!
By uploading your photo you warrant that you own the copyright or have permission of the copyright owner and hereby grant Gadgets.co.uk Ltd an irrevocable licence to use the photo in any way it sees fit. You also give us permission to use your name and location (but not your email address) for publicity purposes without payment of any kind to you. We will never publish or use the email address given above for marketing purposes.
- Fantastic 'off-the-wall' gift ( Review of Lord or Lady Title Gift Pack )
- Rated by A viewer from Tewin, Herts. UK
Perfect gift for the person who has everything - a title! I got this for my Mum's 78th birthday (along with the denture-shaped ice-cube moulds from Gadgets.co.uk) and she absolutely loved them. The Lord or Lady Title Gift Pack in itself looks an impressive gift, but the contents and accompanying extras, plus the novelty and hilarity value all add up to something worth far more that Gadgets.co.uk's asking price. * * * * *