- TRIKEY 3 in 1 Phone Gadget
- Splitter, Headphone Tidy and Phone Stand
- Erasable Memo Pad with 4 Port USB Hub
- Two Desktop Essentials in One
- Glow In The Dark Gloves
- Glowing Gloves For Happy Hands and Funky...
- Retro Campervan Mugs Pack of Two
- Make Tea, Not War
- Extra Long iPhone Cables
- 2 Metre Charging Leads
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
Money Maze Puzzle Cube
Saving is never easy, but with the 3D Money Maze bank, its making a withdrawal that becomes a real headache.
This ingenious money bank incorporates a 3D labyrinth around its outer walls which must first be solved in order to gain access to your precious savings inside.
The Money Maze bank is a great combination of a challenging puzzle and an intruiguing bank.
Drop coins or notes through the slot on the top. Solve the puzzle by maneuvering the steel ball through the maze.
The compartment inside is perfect for hiding a small gift too. Place your gift inside and force the recipient to solve the puzzle in order to retrieve it!
Money Maze Puzzle features:
- Approx 9cm x 9cm x 9cm
- Money not included
Upload Your Photo
Upload your own photo of the Money Maze Puzzle Cube and we'll enter you into our free prize draw. Every few months someone will win £50, upload a photo now and it could be you!
By uploading your photo you warrant that you own the copyright or have permission of the copyright owner and hereby grant Gadgets.co.uk Ltd an irrevocable licence to use the photo in any way it sees fit. You also give us permission to use your name and location (but not your email address) for publicity purposes without payment of any kind to you. We will never publish or use the email address given above for marketing purposes.
- Interesting way to give present ( Review of Money Maze Puzzle Cube )
- Rated by Zalie Livingstone from Sandown, Isle Of Wight GB
Bought for my adult brother with money inside. He cracked it easily, but is going to recycle it by giving it back to me next year!
- Money maze ( Money Maze Puzzle Cube review )
- Rated by Lynn from Barrow-in-Furness Cumbria
Another cheap gift for xmas, put a tenner in it and put it with my adult son's xmas prezzies,its now Jan and he still hasn't cracked it hahaha
- Not that puzzling ( Review of Money Maze Puzzle Cube )
- Rated by steve barrett from locksheath
great gag idea, but could have been more difficult. brought for my eldest son and put £20 inside. had it open in 5 minutes. maybe he is too clever for his own good.