- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
- Pickmaster Plectrum Cutter
- Punch In and Rock Out
- Flexible LED Lamps
- Colourful convenient lights
- Fun And Friendly 'Create Your Own' Monsters
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- 12 in 1 Multi Tool Pen
- Swiss-Army Stationery
Rose Shaped Cake Tin
Not only will your beautifully crafted cakes look like precious blooms, after you are through admiring your fabulous handiwork they can be eaten, so unlike real roses they aren't left to wilt and wither in a vase forgotten somewhere. Better than giving flowers, better than ordinary cakes this Rose Shaped Cake Tray is sure to help bring a little romance to any occasion.
- Rose Cake Tray
- Made from cast aluminium
- Makes 12 rose shaped cakes
- Single Cake dimension 70mm x 70mm x 50mm
- Perfect for jelly, bread and cake mix
- Dishwasher Safe
Example Recipe For Raspberry Rose Cakes (Makes 2 Trays)
- 330g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 200g butter
- 300ml milk
- 5 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- 450g self raising flour
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam, divided
- Heat oven to 160 deg C (325°F). Grease and flour pan. In large mixing bowl, combine sugar and butter; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add remaining ingredients, except raspberry jam; mix well, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Spoon into individual cups until they're 2/3 full.
- Spoon dollops of half of the jam on top of the batter, dividing evenly among the cups, reserving the other half of the jam for the second batch of cakes.
- Using a small knife, gently swirl jam just into the top of batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan. Turn out on to cooling rack and continue to cool. Repeat with second batch. Dust with powdered sugar. Makes 24 cakes.
Upload Your Photo
Upload your own photo of the Rose Shaped Cake Tin and we'll enter you into our free prize draw. Every few months someone will win £50, upload a photo now and it could be you!
By uploading your photo you warrant that you own the copyright or have permission of the copyright owner and hereby grant Gadgets.co.uk Ltd an irrevocable licence to use the photo in any way it sees fit. You also give us permission to use your name and location (but not your email address) for publicity purposes without payment of any kind to you. We will never publish or use the email address given above for marketing purposes.