- Erasable Memo Pad with 4 Port USB Hub
- Two Desktop Essentials in One
- Stake All in One BBQ Tool
- Grip it. Flip it. Serve it.
- Emergency Smart Charger
- Extra power for your iPod/iPhone
- TSA Tracker Luggage Lock
- Ultimate Luggage Security
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
"Latest in covert Surveillance"
What makes the Spy Cobra special is that you don't need to leave anything plugged into the PC to arouse suspicion. Just plug it into a USB port, and in just 15 seconds it will install a piece of software that will log keys, remember websites visited, and even take screen shots at regular intervals. Then, when you want to retrieve the information, it's just a case of plugging the Spy Cobra into the USB port again, and all the data will be uploaded onto it so you can take it away and look at it on another PC at convenient time/place.
- USB Covert surveillance
- No hardware to leave plugged in and be detected
- Logs keystrokes, websites visited, and takes regular screen shots
- Transfer data back onto the Spy Cobra to be viewed at a convenient time and location
- No difficult installation
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Vista SP1
Upload Your Photo
Upload your own photo of the Spy Cobra and we'll enter you into our free prize draw. Every few months someone will win £50, upload a photo now and it could be you!
By uploading your photo you warrant that you own the copyright or have permission of the copyright owner and hereby grant Gadgets.co.uk Ltd an irrevocable licence to use the photo in any way it sees fit. You also give us permission to use your name and location (but not your email address) for publicity purposes without payment of any kind to you. We will never publish or use the email address given above for marketing purposes.
- This is awesome ( Review of Spy Cobra )
- Rated by A viewer from radcliffe, manchester, England
THE advance on technology that lets you keep an eye on what people are saying this is mint!!!! and it the best idea anyone can come up with