- Stake All in One BBQ Tool
- Grip it. Flip it. Serve it.
- Duck Duck Drink Drinking Staws
- A quacking addition to your drinks!
- Boiley Egg Microwave Egg Boiler
- Eggcelent Results Every Time!
- Pickmaster Plectrum Cutter
- Punch In and Rock Out
- Flexible LED Lamps
- Colourful convenient lights
- Fun And Friendly 'Create Your Own' Monsters
- Xtra Power Charger for Mobiles
- Juice on the loose
- Sneaker Pencil Case
- To Cool For School
- 12 in 1 Multi Tool Pen
- Swiss-Army Stationery
Science Museum Talking Alarm Clock
"Multipurpose Alarm Clock"
The Science Museum alarm clock can verbalise all of its functions, from telling you the time and climate information to letting you know what time the alarm is set for, making it the perfect alarm clock if you find yourself a bit bleary eyed in the morning! The talking alarm clock also contains humidity and temperature sensors to give you all the information you need in the morning from the comfort of your bed, and also includes a countdown option so you can give yourself that extra 20 minutes of nap time if you need it.
While the science clock's many features make it the perfect alarm clock, it's been designed with one eye on the National Mathematics Curriculum to make it as useful as an educational tool as it is an alarm clock. Using a clock to calculate time and date differences or to record the differences in humidity and temperature feature heavily in primary schools, and having one of these at home will make the process that much easier.
- Radio-controlled talking alarm clock
- Back lit LCD screen for easy viewing
- Humidity displayed and voiced: 20-90%
- Temperature displayed and voiced in Fahrenheit or Celsius (programmable)
- Talking alarm with beep noise
- Snooze function
- Countdown function
- Dimensions: Approx 7cm (H) x 12cm (L) x 8cm (W)
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included)
Upload Your Photo
Upload your own photo of the Science Museum Talking Alarm Clock and we'll enter you into our free prize draw. Every few months someone will win £50, upload a photo now and it could be you!
By uploading your photo you warrant that you own the copyright or have permission of the copyright owner and hereby grant Gadgets.co.uk Ltd an irrevocable licence to use the photo in any way it sees fit. You also give us permission to use your name and location (but not your email address) for publicity purposes without payment of any kind to you. We will never publish or use the email address given above for marketing purposes.