- Russian Cat Tattoos
- Snuggle Me Mini Hotties
- Snuggle 'Em, Cuddle 'Em, And Keep Cosy
- Glow In The Dark Gloves
- Glowing Gloves For Happy Hands and Funky...
- Retro Campervan Mugs Pack of Two
- Make Tea, Not War
- Extra Long iPhone Cables
- 2 Metre Charging Leads
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
Twilight Colour Change Umbrella
"Twinkle Away The Rainy Day Blues"
The Twilight Colour Change Umbrella is powered by 3 x AAA Batteries (not included), and will pop open at your command at the press of a button. The sparkly LED's are also turned on/off by a button set in the handle.
Of course once you experience the gentle glow of the Twilight Umbrella, and it has shone some cheeriness into an otherwise dreadfully dull day you'll want to share this miraculous mood enhancer with everyone. Thankfully the Twilight Umbrella will let you do this, as its external fibre optics will introduce some sparkle to the days of anyone else who sees it, so you won't even need them to stand under your umber-ella-ella-ella.
- Black Twilight Umbrellas with colour phasing LEDs inside and outside the canopy
Automatic open button for umbrella
- Switch on handle to control coloured lights
- Requires 3 x AAA Batteries (not included)
- Approximate dimensions 870 x 60 x 60mm (34.2 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches) unopened
- Approximate diameter 1 metre (39.4 inches)
- Pink Mini Colour Change Umbrella now available!
Upload Your Photo
By uploading your photo you warrant that you own the copyright or have permission of the copyright owner and hereby grant Gadgets.co.uk Ltd an irrevocable licence to use the photo in any way it sees fit. You also give us permission to use your name and location (but not your email address) for publicity purposes without payment of any kind to you. We will never publish or use the email address given above for marketing purposes.
- A dry umbrella ( Review of Twilight Colour Change Umbrella )
- Rated by A viewer from Bolton, UK
Not only does this umbrella keep my daughter dry, but it also helps make her be seen on the dark nights. Really practical and easy to turn the lights on and off. Not too expensive on batteries either. In in all a great practical safety product.
Rain is really rather rubbish, but now we can all have a reason to look forward to dreary drizzly days with the terrific Twilight Umbrella. This brilliantly blinking brolly will brighten up even the dreariest, and rainiest of days, keeping you dry and bright in your own little bubble of twinkling tranquillity. The Twilight Umbrella has a myriad array of fibre optics both inside the canopy and outside which gently phase through five different colours.