- Duck Duck Drink Drinking Staws
- A quacking addition to your drinks!
- Match of the Day Musical Mug
- Dee De De Dee De De De De Dee…
- Glow In The Dark Gloves
- Glowing Gloves For Happy Hands and Funky...
- Retro Campervan Mugs Pack of Two
- Make Tea, Not War
- Extra Long iPhone Cables
- 2 Metre Charging Leads
- Silly Sneaker Socks
- Shoes Over Socks
- Travalo Mini Atomiser
- Stay Fresh On The Go
USB Negatives Photo Film Scanner
"Convert all your old negatives to digital"
Back in the dark ages, before the advent of digital cameras, there was the whole big hassle of loading film into camera, only having a limited number of photos per film, and no way to see if what you were taking photo's of was being captured in glorious colour, or just a big blurry blob, thank goodness we don't have to put up with that anymore!
But what about all the photo's that were taken before the dawn of the digital age? Film and slides were around for a long time, and we all know at least one person who has a whole cupboard full of old negatives and slides. With the USB Digital Film Scanner you can bring those photo's up to date and make sure these undoubted works of art get the viewing they deserve.
Perfect for anyone with older relatives who have family photos they want to share in a modern way, professional photographers who grew up with film but now want to put their best work online, or archivists who have film collections that are decaying due to the ravages of time. This handy gadget can bring old film and slides right up to date by scanning them at high resolutions and then converting them to jpegs, or a range of other useful digital formats.
- Scan slides or negatives and turn them into Jpegs
- Compatible with 35mm and 110 negatives and slides
- Precise positioning of slides or negatives for excellent results
- Single pass scanning
- Easy one touch scan process
- Includes USB cable and software to edit, crop and resize photos
- USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compatible)
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
Upload Your Photo
Upload your own photo of the USB Negatives Photo Film Scanner and we'll enter you into our free prize draw. Every few months someone will win £50, upload a photo now and it could be you!
By uploading your photo you warrant that you own the copyright or have permission of the copyright owner and hereby grant Gadgets.co.uk Ltd an irrevocable licence to use the photo in any way it sees fit. You also give us permission to use your name and location (but not your email address) for publicity purposes without payment of any kind to you. We will never publish or use the email address given above for marketing purposes.
- Excellent buy ( Review of USB Negatives Photo Film Scanner )
- Rated by Fardad Amirsaeedi from Nottingham
I got this for my 41st birthday and have digitised all my negatives (colour and black & white)from over 25 years ago. They have come out really well. The whole thing was simple to install and use. Very quick. Worth every penny.